Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

sarahjane Brisbane

I would like to start my bears on ebay at a lower price with a reserve but every time I try to do that with my turbo lister program I get a message telling me that the reserve function is not available in that catagory...
before I updated turbo lister I had no problem, is there no longer an option to place a reserve?

If that is so why are other bear makers still able to place a reserve on their items?  bear_noexpression

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

Sarahjane,
I have never used turbo lister... Hope you can get it sorted out.
bear_flower
Cheers Susan

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Sorry Sarahjane... not sure what the answer is there... but it's probably due to turbolister.  I have no problems using reserves... but I don't use turbolister.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Hi Sarah, I've used Turbolister with reserves.  Could it be the level of reserve?  It may be that you have to set a minimum reserve ... £50.00 is ringing a bell ...

Glacierbaybears Glacier Bay Bears
Japan

Hi, Sarahjane I use turbo lister too, but I never have updated mine! and I can put reserves on things. I don't know why it will not let you. but what you could do is list it with tubo lister and then revise your listing after it is posted to anything you want!

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

There is a miniumum of £50.00GBP reserve.

sarahjane Brisbane

Thanks everyone I'm not sure what the problem is...probably just another turbo lister bug, I'll try revising after I upload my listing  bear_original

Board footer