Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi everyone,

I received this from Nancy as I am sure many of you did who are on bid4bears. and came across it again today so, I thought it would be fun to do it here on TT.

Read through the comments below about your friend and then make sure you read the instructions at the bottom. Have fun!

1. What time is it? 1:23pm
2. What's your full name? Kassity Leah Allison
3. What are you most afraid of? Spiders – because when I was little on the farm – about 5 years old. I fell into a big hole and it had a nest of spiders in it and they climbed all over me. I will never forget it. Ppprrrr – (shake myself off)
4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre? Nope don’t go to the theatre. Have a really big screen TV – over 5’ tall and a very nice sound system. I really like movies so I decided to have a movie theatre at home. LOL but the movie I just watch was - Planet of the Apes - I have a dvd of the new version and it has been awhile since I watch it. very cool movie.                 
5. What was the most recent book you read: Steven King – From A Buick 8 and my Dictionary. LOL
6. Place of birth? Edmonton Alberta - Canada
7. Favorite new food?  ????? oh wow! So many! I would have to say – Yukon fresh fish when I use to go fishing. – lake Trout – Yukon Pike – oh how I miss it!
8. What's your natural hair color.  auburn and still is - LOL
9. Ever been to Alaska? oh YES! many times. I come from the Yukon Canada and it is right beside Alaska.
10. Ever been toilet roll papering?   No - LOL
11. Love someone so much it made you cry? Oh yes – too many times. But I believe that there is a wonderful balance in life. As in nature – water is cleansing- so I believe also are tears.  Laughter and tears what great mix.
12. Been in a car accident? Yes
13. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons
14. Favorite day of the week? Saturday - backyard fun! beer - dogs - and the Barbeque with my friends and hubby. and sometimes the horses - but no beers. LOL
15. Favorite Restaurant?  Well this is not a restaurant but. The sandwich area of Safeway. Love those great sandwiches.
16. Favorite Flower? Orchid
17. Favorite sport to watch?  Bull riding – the rodeo in general – but I also like baseball – but don’t watch the games on TV.
18. Favorite Drink? water - water and more water.
19. Favorite ice cream?  Now, I am not sure if this a flavor or brand of ice cream? So I will say – "tin on the roof" flavor ice cream
20. Disney or Warner Brothers?  Both of course
21. Favorite fast food restaurant?  None – don’t eat at them
22. Color of your bedroom carpet? Beige
23. How many times did you fail your driving test? 0
24. Before you filled out this, who filled it out before you? Put the name of the person who filled this out before you.
25. What do you do most often when you are bored? I rarely get bored. Too many wonderful things to do. Teddy bears – horses – my music cd’s – painting – 3D Graphical work - and just kicking back with my husband.
26. Who will respond to this the quickest? Who ever reads it!
27. Who is the person you enjoyed reading their responses most? everyones!
28. Who is the person most likely to respond? "EVERYONE" LOL
29. Who are you are most curious to see responses from? Everyone!!!!
30. Favorite TV show.  Too many to list – but here are the newer ones – Lost – Superman – Invasion – Ghost Whisper - are just a few.
31. Ford or Chevy? Ford
32. What are you listening to right now? My bird - LOL
33. What is your favorite color? Green
34. How many tattoos do you have? none
35. How many pets do you have?  Too many LOL – no really – 7 horses – two dogs – two cats – two birds – three rabbits – 7 chickens – one goat – and my husband. LOL
36. Which came first the chicken or the egg?  The egg of course. :doh: I don't know!!!  bear_grin
37. What would you like to accomplish before you die?  I have done so many things in my life already, been very fortunate. But to do one more. It would be make a child’s animated movie. I would also like to see my great grandchildren vacationing on Mars.
38. Who's answers did you enjoy the most? Nancy's - who sent it.

Now, here's what you're supposed to do...
Read the person answers before you - type in your answers - try and be a little descriptive . Ok we don't want to know what color underwear you wear, or anything like that.:lol: but some details would be nice.  Then came back often to see and learn about everyone.  The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those know you. 

here is a template for you so you don't have to remove all my answers.
Have fun!!!!

1. What time is it?
2. What's your full name?
3. What are you most afraid of?
4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre?
5. What was the most recent book you read:
6. Place of birth?
7. Favorite new food? 
8. What's your natural hair color. 
9. Ever been to Alaska?
10. Ever been toilet roll papering?   
11. Love someone so much it made you cry?
12. Been in a car accident?
13. Croutons or bacon bits?
14. Favorite day of the week?
15. Favorite Restaurant? 
16. Favorite Flower?
17. Favorite sport to watch? 
18. Favorite Drink?
19. Favorite ice cream? 
20. Disney or Warner Brothers? 
21. Favorite fast food restaurant? 
22. Color of your bedroom carpet?
23. How many times did you fail your driving test?
24. Before you filled out this, who filled it out before you? Put the name of the person who filled this out before you.
25. What do you do most often when you are bored?
26. Who will respond to this the quickest?
27. Who is the person you enjoyed reading their responses most?
28. Who is the person most likely to respond?
29. Who are you are most curious to see responses from?
30. Favorite TV show
31. Ford or Chevy?
32. What are you listening to right now?
33. What is your favorite color?
34. How many tattoos do you have?
35. How many pets do you have? 
36. Which came first the chicken or the egg? 
37. What would you like to accomplish before you die? 
38. Who's answers did you enjoy the most?

sarahjane Brisbane

What a great idea

1. What time is it?  7.20am
2. What's your full name?  Sarah Jane Jackson
3. What are you most afraid of?  Heights!!!
4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre?   Haven't...too many kids and not enough babysitters!  bear_grin
5. What was the most recent book you read: Australian Bear Creations Magazine.
6. Place of birth?   New Zealand
7. Favorite new food?  ??? to many (does chocolate count as new??)
8. What's your natural hair color.  Brown
9. Ever been to Alaska?   No but I'd love too.
10. Ever been toilet roll papering?   What's that???
11. Love someone so much it made you cry?   Yes..and still do
12. Been in a car accident?  No
13. Croutons or bacon bits? Bacon bits
14. Favorite day of the week? Every day!!!
15. Favorite Restaurant?  Sizzler..I can take the whole family and have fun
16. Favorite Flower? Tulip
17. Favorite sport to watch?  Anything during the Olympics
18. Favorite Drink?   Coffee!!!
19. Favorite ice cream?  Orange chocolate chip (prabably only the kiwis know about this one!!!)
20. Disney or Warner Brothers?  Both
21. Favorite fast food restaurant?  This is not a restaurant but I love fish and chips
22. Color of your bedroom carpet? A motley ugly sort of grey colour
24. Before you filled out this, who filled it out before you? Put the name of the person who filled this out before you.  Kassity
25. What do you do most often when you are bored? I don't have a lot of time to get bored but if I am I read.
29. Who are you are most curious to see responses from? Everyone
30. Favorite TV show    CSI
31. Ford or Chevy? ??? don't care as long as it goes!!  bear_laugh
32. What are you listening to right now? The kids arguing!!
33. What is your favorite color?  Pink
34. How many tattoos do you have?   None
35. How many pets do you have?  6 kids and a husband...unfortunately our place is too small for pets.
36. Which came first the chicken or the egg?   :doh:
37. What would you like to accomplish before you die?  I'd like to see all my kids become well adjusted adults!!
38. Who's answers did you enjoy the most?  Kassity's ....the only one so far but I'm sure everyone's will be enjoyable..

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

1. What time is it?    4:26
2. What's your full name?  Tami Rene Lahey
3. What are you most afraid of?  Sharks & very deep water
4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre? Walk The Line
5. What was the most recent book you read: Marley & Me....very sad  bear_sad
6. Place of birth? Odessa, Texas
7. Favorite new food?  grapes or any kind of fruit
8. What's your natural hair color.  Light brown
9. Ever been to Alaska?  No
10. Ever been toilet roll papering?  Yes many times when I was a little girl
11. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes
12. Been in a car accident?  Yes, I think 3 or 4 times
13. Croutons or bacon bits? Bacon Bits
14. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
15. Favorite Restaurant?  On the Border or anything Mexican
16. Favorite Flower? White Rose
17. Favorite sport to watch?  Football
18. Favorite Drink? Iced Tea
19. Favorite ice cream? I don't eat ice cream
20. Disney or Warner Brothers?  Warner Brothers
21. Favorite fast food restaurant?  Good Times Burgers
22. Color of your bedroom carpet? beige
23. How many times did you fail your driving test? I passed it
24. Before you filled out this, who filled it out before you? Put the name of the person who filled this out before you. Sarah Jane Jackson
25. What do you do most often when you are bored? I don't really get bored working on dolls and bears keeps me busy
26. Who will respond to this the quickest?  who ever reads it I guess
27. Who is the person you enjoyed reading their responses most? Kassie & Sarah
28. Who is the person most likely to respond? Not sure could be anyone.
29. Who are you are most curious to see responses from? Everyone on TT
30. Favorite TV show House & American Idol, I watch it every year
31. Ford or Chevy? Chevy
32. What are you listening to right now? Country music
33. What is your favorite color? Rust & Gold
34. How many tattoos do you have? None
35. How many pets do you have? I have a cute westie dog named Tiffani 
36. Which came first the chicken or the egg?  Chicken
37. What would you like to accomplish before you die?  To travel more, spend more time with my family and live each day to be happy and make people around me happy
38. Who's answers did you enjoy the most?Sarah & Kassie are the only ones I have seen so far

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

1. What time is it?  6:40 PM
2. What's your full name? Kimberly Sue Basta
3. What are you most afraid of? Aligators (maybe they are crocs.... not sure... I have a recurrent nightmare about them!)
4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre? NEVER do... same problem.. no babysitter, and we usually do other stuff when we DO send the wee ones off!  bear_tongue
5. What was the most recent book you read:  I just got done reading The Little Prince for the 1 millionth time!
6. Place of birth? Canton, Ohio
7. Favorite new food? vegetarian mousakka
8. What's your natural hair color.  dark, dark, dark brown... looks black unless I am in bright sunlight
9. Ever been to Alaska?  nope.
10. Ever been toilet roll papering?  Oh YES!!!!  Got caught and had to clean the whole thing up though.  bear_innocent   
11. Love someone so much it made you cry?  Yes, most certainly!
12. Been in a car accident?  Yes
13. Croutons or bacon bits?  Definitely the croutons!
14. Favorite day of the week?  Saturday
15. Favorite Restaurant?  Ken Stewarts
16. Favorite Flower?  Lilac
17. Favorite sport to watch?  Gymnastics
18. Favorite Drink?  Vanilla Latte or wine of ANY kind (good or bad)... after 1 drink, I can't TELL if it's good or bad... I'm a "cheap date!"
19. Favorite ice cream?  Bryer's Coffee
20. Disney or Warner Brothers?  Disney
21. Favorite fast food restaurant?  Taco Bell (I love Mexi melts, and order then "minus the meat"... they ALWAYS say, "Minus WHAT!!!??? you want NO MEAT!?"   
22. Color of your bedroom carpet?  beige
24. Before you filled out this, who filled it out before you? Put the name of the person who filled this out before you. I think we are on Tami?
25. What do you do most often when you are bored? daydream.... CAN'T ever give that up!
30. Favorite TV show  Dr. 90210... I think that plastic surgery is atrocious (unless it's something actually reconstructive, of course) but for some reason, when it comes on, I can't turn it off!
31. Ford or Chevy? Oh my gosh... I have NO idea!?  :doh: 
32. What are you listening to right now?  the landscapers across the street spreading mulch!
33. What is your favorite color? Violet
35. How many pets do you have?  none yet... I am still dying for a new kitty!
36. Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I think the egg...
37. What would you like to accomplish before you die? Oh.... I'm still figuring out all that stuff! 

38. Who's answers did you enjoy the most?

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I sent this to Nancy! LOL
It really is a fun way to get to know each other!

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

1. What time is it?5:23pm
2. What's your full name?Charlotte Anne Phetteplace Des Roches
3. What are you most afraid of?The idiots of the world
4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre?Movie theater???we watch dvds & videos
5. What was the most recent book you read:Secret Girl By: Molly Bruce Jacobs
6. Place of birth?Norwich, NY I think...but I can't prove that...I had just been thru a terrible trauma...I could not have picked my mother out of a line up of 1, I had no idea of the relationship between a mother & child...I don't know if any of that was true or not...hmmmm can anyone really prove where they were born?..or when...or who their parents were/are???
7. Favorite new food? Those trout in the creek...that have to grow a bit yet
8. What's your natural hair color. what it is now...dark
9. Ever been to Alaska?I don't think so
10. Ever been toilet roll papering?   hey....TP is really important when you have an outhouse...stay away from our TP:)
11. Love someone so much it made you cry?many many times...but recently...my Great Niece Marlie who is 3 yrs old & has a horrible disease that only like 15 children in the world have...and it is much like Parkinsons in a baby:( I get to finally meet her in person in late July...and I can hardly wait! Plus I love my husband of 37 year that much every day!
12. Been in a car accident?yes
13. Croutons or bacon bits?no...unless I make them
14. Favorite day of the week?every day
15. Favorite Restaurant? home
16. Favorite Flower?cactus flowers
17. Favorite sport to watch? my kritters
18. Favorite Drink?Beer...Extra Gold Lager
19. Favorite ice cream? homemade
20. Disney or Warner Brothers?
21. Favorite fast food restaurant? ewwwwww
22. Color of your bedroom carpet?What carpet???? the floor is much better with no carpet
23. How many times did you fail your driving test?none...but didn't take it until I was 38...
24. Before you filled out this, who filled it out before you? Put the name of the person who filled this out before you.WildThyme:) great herb
25. What do you do most often when you are bored?go for a walk
26. Who will respond to this the quickest?ummm good question
27. Who is the person you enjoyed reading their responses most?Dilu
28. Who is the person most likely to respond?ummmm who is on-line now?
29. Who are you are most curious to see responses from?everyone
30. Favorite TV show....Lost I guess
31. Ford or Chevy?Yea right...I once filled out a job application for a job in a health food store...and there was a question..if you were a car...what kind of car would you want to be...I said...I wouldn't want to be any kind of car...lol I didn't get the job
32. What are you listening to right now?Short Wave Show Steve Quayle
33. What is your favorite color?Purple, Blue, Red.....lol almost any color
34. How many tattoos do you have?not yet:)
35. How many pets do you have? 1 dog, 1 cat, 15 chickens,1 billy goat, 2 nanny goats & baby goats very very soon
36. Which came first the chicken or the egg? I will ask the chickens in the morning...ok
37. What would you like to accomplish before you die? to live life 
38. Who's answers did you enjoy the most?all

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original What a great idea, Kassity!

1. What time is it? 7:50 p.m.
2. What's your full name? Eileen Ann Coumont Baird
3. What are you most afraid of? Crowds that turn into mobs!
4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre? "Wolf" with Jack Nicholson--my daughter and her friend wanted to see it, but needed a mommy to keep them safe! About 10 years ago bear_laugh
5. What was the most recent book you read: For the first time? Kensaburo Oe's "Teach Us to Outgrow Our Madness"
6. Place of birth? New York, New York, USA :dance:
7. Favorite new food?  Easy--Snickers with almonds!
8. What's your natural hair color.  Hard to say--mostly silver, judging by my roots.
9. Ever been to Alaska? Not yet.
10. Ever been toilet roll papering?   No, but I'm available anytime.
11. Love someone so much it made you cry? Absolutely--my Husband, my Daughters, my Dogs, my Cats, my Bunnies, my foster Kittens and foster Squirrels. Sometimes I just have to look at them, and I tear up, knowing how blessed I am in my multi-species family.
12. Been in a car accident? One--about a week after I got my license, I lightly sideswiped a parked car. In my rear-view mirror I could see a police car approaching, and all I could think of was pulling the curlers out of my hair!! :redface:
13. Croutons or bacon bits? Bacon bits--real ones.
14. Favorite day of the week? I've never met a day of the week I didn't like.
15. Favorite Restaurant?  Can't remember the name, but there's a new little Italian restaurant about two blocks away--divine food!
16. Favorite Flower? Currently Lilac. Or Forget-Me-Not. Or pansy. Or Horse Chestnut. Whatever's blooming.
17. Favorite sport to watch?  Sheep-herding. Is that a sport?Otherwise baseball, but only in Fenway Park.
18. Favorite Drink? Red Wine.
19. Favorite ice cream?  Chocolate with chocolate in it.
20. Disney or Warner Brothers?  Disney. Bugs Bunny gives me the creeps.
21. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's, unless Starbucks counts.
22. Color of your bedroom carpet? Mauve. Can't think why.
23. How many times did you fail your driving test? Zero, though I should have failed the first time. I went through a stop sign, crashed into the curb on a K-turn, and failed to signal for a right turn. I guess I was pretty foxy back then.
24. Before you filled out this, who filled it out before you? Put the name of the person who filled this out before you. Makafelts.
25. What do you do most often when you are bored? I think up an excuse to stop doing housework.
26. Who will respond to this the quickest? No idea.
27. Who is the person you enjoyed reading their responses most? All--everybody here is fascinating!
28. Who is the person most likely to respond? No idea.
29. Who are you are most curious to see responses from? Hmmm.
30. Favorite TV show Stargate SGI
31. Ford or Chevy? Say what?!
32. What are you listening to right now? Der Fliegende Hollander
33. What is your favorite color? RED
34. How many tattoos do you have? None yet.
35. How many pets do you have?  Three dogs, three cats, two bunnies, two rats--we're low at the moment!
36. Which came first the chicken or the egg?  Chicken
37. What would you like to accomplish before you die? AMong other things, I would like to use up all my mohair and fur!
38. Who's answers did you enjoy the most?EVerybody's, of course.

Eileen

Dilu Posts: 8,574

1. What time is it? Dessert time!

2. What's your full name? Dianne Elizabeth Jane Louise Spencer Lundgren, isn't that just silly?   :redface:

3. What are you most afraid of? Today?  Gaining weight!  Just got 2 Lindt bars from the hubster's grocery store visit this morning  bear_grin

4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre? The first Harry Potter....pathetic huh?   bear_rolleyes

5. What was the most recent book you read: The Ninth Life of Louis Drax

6. Place of birth? Glendale, California

7. Favorite new food?  Blats Beer Weizen-had my first one today-reminded me of real German Beer the closest I've found

8. What's your natural hair color. GRAY  :crackup:  :crackup:

9. Ever been to Alaska? not yet

10. Ever been toilet roll papering?  OOOOHHHHH Yeah!!!!!

11. Love someone so much it made you cry? all the time

12. Been in a car accident? Yes several-always a passenger never a culprit

13. Croutons or bacon bits? Both-and more!!! Raisons, cheese, peas,olives and anything else that can fit in the salad bowl

14. Favorite day of the week? every morning of every day because the day is so full of possibilities and every night because I get to sleep with my honey.  When you get to be my age you realize that time can run out at any minute-make the most....To Life!

15. Favorite Restaurant?  Alice's Restaurant?  Nope....we don't go out much.....love the coleslaw at KFC though

16. Favorite Flower? whatever is blooming at the moment

17. Favorite sport to watch?  golf-it looks so hard

18. Favorite Drink? crystal light peach tea and Peach Schnapps

19. Favorite ice cream?  mint chocolate chip, rocky road,homemade peach, peppermint

20. Disney or Warner Brothers?  Whatever is playing on HBO that is not too full of gratuitous violence or graphic sex....oh and really bad language. I figure if they say the "F" word every other word the script isn't very well written.  There are so many wonderful words they could use but were too lazy to pull out a thesaurus and look any up.  so if they couldn't take the time, why should I?

21. Favorite fast food restaurant?KFC Cole Slaw  yum

22. Color of your bedroom carpet?a cross between beige and bronze yuck!

23. How many times did you fail your driving test? never-course we didn't have freeways

24. Before you filled out this, who filled it out before you? Put the name of the person who filled this out before you.Eileen  bear_wub

25. What do you do most often when you are bored? Bored?  Doesn't happen-there are too many things fun to do around here and not enough time to do them all-just ask the gollies

26. Who will respond to this the quickest? Well that's silly- Sarahjane

27. Who is the person you enjoyed reading their responses most? well, can't answer that until everyone finishes up, right?

28. Who is the person most likely to respond? who ever has the least going on right when they see this post....

29. Who are you are most curious to see responses from? Our friends from Russia, Austria, Japan. New Zealand, wellllll.......anywhere but O Brien!

30. Favorite TV show MONK, HOUSE any of the Law and Orders and spin offs, any cable news

31. Ford or Chevy? Whatever runs and is totalt paid for

32. What are you listening to right now? Randy Newman Its a Jungle Out There-theme from MONK

33. What is your favorite color?  AQUACHARTRUESEMAGENTAPURPLECOBALT Blue

34. How many tattoos do you have? last time I counted?  Hmmmmm  NONE!

35. How many pets do you have?  2 cats, a parrot and a gazillion gollies

36. Which came first the chicken or the egg? Is this like the meaning of life?  42

37. What would you like to accomplish before you die?  lets see.....just had knee surgery so I guess Ballet is out?  No recreating Isadora Duncan  sigh......Play Chopin's first Ballad perfectly-absolutely perfectly once all the way through!  HA!!!!

38. Who's answers did you enjoy the most?Oops again gotta wait till everyones done......

bear_tongue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

1. What time is it? bedtime
2. What's your full name? Daphne Ellen Towle-Blau
3. What are you most afraid of? INSECTS!! Flying or crawling!! Eeeeewww!!
4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre? It's been so long I don't remember!
5. What was the most recent book you read: Debbie Macomber's Shop on Blossom Street
6. Place of birth? New Hampshire, USA
7. Favorite new food?  chocolate...  whatdya mean 'new'?
8. What's your natural hair color.  Light Brown
9. Ever been to Alaska? No
10. Ever been toilet roll papering? No
11. Love someone so much it made you cry? Oh, yeah!
13. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons
14. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
15. Favorite Restaurant?  any with homemade desserts
16. Favorite Flower? Daisy... boring, I know!
17. Favorite sport to watch? My dogs wrestling
18. Favorite Drink? Belgian Chocolate Nut flavored coffee
19. Favorite ice cream? Ben & Jerry's
20. Disney or Warner Brothers?  If I really had to choose... Disney... but I like both!
21. Favorite fast food restaurant?  Eeeew! Gross! I haven't been to one in at least 5 years!
22. Color of your bedroom carpet? Beige
24. Before you filled out this, who filled it out before you?
25. What do you do most often when you are bored? Computer surf, eat, nap
27. Who is the person you enjoyed reading their responses most? Tami's until she said Marley & Me was sad.... I just started reading it!
30. Favorite TV show NCIS, Numbers
31. Ford or Chevy? Ford... we own 3!
32. What are you listening to right now? the puppy snore
33. What is your favorite color? lavendar
34. How many tattoos do you have? ZERO
35. How many pets do you have? 2
36. Which came first the chicken or the egg? does it matter?
37. What would you like to accomplish before you die?  more....
38. Who's answers did you enjoy the most? See #27

Oregon

I am giggling here - you are all welcome. Have fun with it.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin and some  :crackup:  :crackup:

hugs kassie

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

1. What time is it? 9.10 am.
2. What's your full name? Jane Lynne Martin
3. What are you most afraid of? Spiders ewwwwwwww!!!!!!!!
4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre? X-Men the last Stand
5. What was the most recent book you read: I’m working my way through the complete works of Shakespeare. My son is a performing arts student and it helps me help him learn his lines if I know the plots…if you know what I mean!
6. Place of birth? Buckinghamshire, England
7. Favorite new food?  Garlic dough balls.
8. What's your natural hair color.  Light brown.
9. Ever been to Alaska? Nope, to far from home! I would love to though!
10. Ever been toilet roll papering?   Shhhhhhhhhh! Don’t ask, it’s a secret.
11. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yep! All the time, I have a wonderful family and if things are not so good for one of them I leak a little.
12. Been in a car accident? Yes, unfortunately.
13. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons!
14. Favorite day of the week? Everyday, I treasure every day as none of us know how many we have.
15. Favorite Restaurant?  Got to be the local Chinese restaurant… Yummy!
16. Favorite Flower? Orchids, there are so many varieties.
17. Favorite sport to watch?  Gymnastics.
18. Favorite Drink? Water.
19. Favorite ice cream?  Plain old vanilla, Soya of course.
20. Disney or Warner Brothers?  Well both of course…who could choose!
21. Favorite fast food restaurant?  None!
22. Color of your bedroom carpet? Pink.
24. Before you filled out this, who filled it out before you? Put the name of the person who filled this out before you. Daphne.
25. What do you do most often when you are bored? I don’t have time to be bored!
26. Who will respond to this the quickest? Look at the top entry after Kassie’s.
27. Who is the person you enjoyed reading their responses most? Everyone’s.
28. Who is the person most likely to respond? Don’t know, I’ll just wait and see.
29. Who are you are most curious to see responses from? Everyone, I’m just nosey.
30. Favorite TV show  Without a doubt…24… I just love to see how Jack Bauer saves the USA every time and each time he does it in one day…what a man!
31. Ford or Chevy? Is that Harrison Ford or Chevy Chase? Nah! Just kidding…neither I love our Ford Tourneo.
32. What are you listening to right now? My dogs snoring.
33. What is your favorite color? Red.
34. How many tattoos do you have? None.
35. How many pets do you have?  Two dogs two budgies and a pond full of frogs, toads, tadpoles and newts.
36. Which came first the chicken or the egg?  Never fathomed that one out yet.
37. What would you like to accomplish before you die? To see my kids succeed in life and have lots of grandchildren

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

This is fun!  bear_grin

1. What time is it? 6:49pm
2. What's your full name? Samantha Sue Mansfield
3. What are you most afraid of? breaking something and fainting
4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre? The Davinci Code
5. What was the most recent book you read: The Encyclopdiea of Dog Breeds
6. Place of birth? Toowoomba, QLD, Australia
7. Favorite new food? Apple crumbles (not the low sugar and low fat one) 
8. What's your natural hair color.  When I was little is was white but now it is brown. I think....
9. Ever been to Alaska? No
10. Ever been toilet roll papering? No   
11. Love someone so much it made you cry? Only cause I was laughing too hard.
12. Been in a car accident? Yes.....
13. Croutons or bacon bits? bacon bits
14. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday! cause I have waterpolo AND I go to the RSPCA
15. Favorite Restaurant?  La Porchetta but it makes me feel like I'm going to faint every time I go in
16. Favorite Flower? Frangipani
17. Favorite sport to watch?  Waterpolo/swimming
18. Favorite Drink? Milk I drink about 3-4 glasses of milk a day
19. Favorite ice cream?  Triple swirl
20. Disney or Warner Brothers?  Both
21. Favorite fast food restaurant?  Pizza Hut
22. Color of your bedroom carpet? Grey with white spots where I have dropped pimple cream
23. How many times did you fail your driving test? I'm too young to drive
24. Before you filled out this, who filled it out before you? Put the name of the person who filled this out before you. Jane
25. What do you do most often when you are bored? Draw, play computer, make teddies, watch a movie
30. Favorite TV show - Animal Prescint
31. Ford or Chevy? None I'm a Holden chick
32. What are you listening to right now? The Blues Brothers
33. What is your favorite color? Green
35. How many pets do you have?  none yet........
36. Which came first the chicken or the egg?  defentaly the egg beacuse to birds of different speices mated and made a werid egg; making the chicken
37. What would you like to accomplish before you die? Save an endangered animal
38. Who's answers did you enjoy the most? All of them

Thanks for starting this Kassie!  bear_thumb

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Okay, here goes!  *Takes deep breath ....*

1. What time is it? It's 11.02 in the morning here in the UK.  Time for coffee!

2. What's your full name?  Paula Jean Carter - sensible huh?  Why couldn't I have been christened something glamorous ... something along the lines of Aleta's wonderful lady bear names for example!!  bear_original

3. What are you most afraid of? The pain of losing someone I care for.

4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre? I saw 'The Da Vinci Code' on Tuesday.  It was too loooonnnnngg.  I got really fidgety.

5. What was the most recent book you read: 'Birds without wings' by Louis de Berniere.  Great book - was sad when it ended!

6. Place of birth? Maternity Hospital, Gosport, Hampshire, UK.

7. Favorite new food? Hmmn.  Tricky question.  Will have to think about that one.  Have a bit of a taste for fishy things lately which is odd, as I've hated fish most of my life!

8. What's your natural hair color.  Auburn

9. Ever been to Alaska? Nope.  Daughter stopped at Iceland for a toilet break en route to New York once though ... does that count?

10. Ever been toilet roll papering?  Er, wassat????  As I'm not sure what the questions means, I guess the answer must be no!  bear_tongue   

11. Love someone so much it made you cry? Once or twice ...  bear_cry 

12. Been in a car accident? Thankfully no.  :pray:

13. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons.  I like crunchy things.

14. Favorite day of the week? Sunday.  My only non-work day!  :dance:

15. Favorite Restaurant? Chiltern Hundreds in Maidstone ... the food there is great! You'd love it!  I recommend you try the tiger prawn and chicken sizzler ...

16. Favorite Flower? The rose.  My garden is full of them.  I love the colours, the perfume ... not so keen on the thorns though!  Ouch!

17. Favorite sport to watch?  Absolutely NONE!! BOOOORRRRRRRIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!

18. Favorite Drink? At the moment, it's a nice glass of cold Pinot Grigio. Mmmmnn.   bear_original

19. Favorite ice cream?  Anything with fruity bits in it.

20. Disney or Warner Brothers?  Disney of course.  I was brought up on Snow White, The Aristocats, Mary Poppins.  Happy times.  bear_original

21. Favorite fast food restaurant? Don't have one.  I loathe fast food.  I always feel like a stodgy blob if I have to eat at one.  Yuk.

22. Color of your bedroom carpet?  Dark green.  Hmmn.  Not too interesting huh?  bear_cry

23. How many times did you fail your driving test?  Once.  Nerves got the better of me and I pulled out a foot over the line at a red light ... whack whack oops!  bear_wacko

24. Before you filled out this, who filled it out before you? Put the name of the person who filled this out before you. SAM!  Hi Sam!!  bear_flower

25. What do you do most often when you are bored?  Clean stuff or mow the lawn - I know, sad isn't it?  When I've got over my cleaning urges, I usually put on a CD and read or phone my sister and gossip for an hours or so!  bear_tongue

26. Who will respond to this the quickest? Oooh, too hard - I haven't a clue!  :doh:

27. Who is the person you enjoyed reading their responses most?  No favourites ... interesting to read 'em all!

28. Who is the person most likely to respond? Je ne sais pas.  bear_laugh

29. Who are you are most curious to see responses from? I think Penny's should be well worth a read!  bear_happy

30. Favorite TV show Coronation Street  :redface: I've watched it for thirty years, first with my mother and now with my daughter.  I guess I'm hooked!  bear_tongue

31. Ford or Chevy? Um ... I'd be grateful for anything that doesn't kangaroo leap like my car does when I try to drive it.  bear_grin

32. What are you listening to right now? Pop programme on the tv.  Don't recognise the band - I must be too old!  bear_cry

33. What is your favorite color? Lilac ... I love pretty girlie colours.  bear_original

34. How many tattoos do you have?  None... not even a little discreet one.  I wonder what that says about me?!!  :crackup:

35. How many pets do you have?  Two cats ... Leo and Toffee, both boys and both NAUGHTY!! GRRRR!!!  bear_angry

36. Which came first the chicken or the egg?  Not bothered so long as I can have soldiers to dip in the yolk.  bear_happy

37. What would you like to accomplish before you die? Complete contentment.

38. Who's answers did you enjoy the most? Er ... didn't you ask that earlier? bear_noexpression

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

1. What time is it?Well That's kinda personal don't ya think :crackup: It's time I should be out side picking up the horsy poop but this is way much funner (is that even a real word funner) it's 8:59 ohhh wait 9:00am
2. What's your full name? Deborah Ann Burnham
3. What are you most afraid of? My teenage daughter never leaving home bear_tongue  okay my teenage daughter leaving home and never coming back to visit. bear_cry 4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre? Is that one of those moving pictures houses I have been reading about? hmmmm it's been so long can't think of what I saw must have been real crappy then.
5. What was the most recent book you read: Book who has time for a full book oh the luxury, does cook books count -The Real Food Daily cookbook- Really fresh-really good-really vegetarian whew that's a mouth full.
6. Place of birth? Nova Scotia- didn't hang around to long though I was an Air force Brat- still a brat but have settled in one place now.
7. Favorite new food? Raw pecans, only had them roasted but boy oh boy they sure are good in their raw form.
8. What's your natural hair color. Salt and peppa getting more salty as we speak. I went natural about 4 months ago and so far haven't had the urge to pull out the emergancy dye box. 
9. Ever been to Alaska? Nope would love too though.
10. Ever been toilet roll papering? Sadly no,  and it looks like such fun bear_grin   
11. Love someone so much it made you cry? Not all the time cause that would be real distracting, but some times I have allowed a tear to seep out.
12. Been in a car accident? Yup and they where both my fault :redface: Oh but the cop that came was sooo cute so well worth the car right off.
13. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons for sure wouldn't touch the bacon.
14. Favorite day of the week? Saturday I get to sleep in that extra hour mmmmmm bliss.
15. Favorite Restaurant? Zola's everything is home made.
16. Favorite Flower? Love the little violets that pop up in my lawn, I know this isn't a flower but the ferns that grow in the woods too.
17. Favorite sport to watch? Boxing used to watch the fisty cuffs with me pa.
18. Favorite Drink? Ice tea, the real stuff.
19. Favorite ice cream? Love Gelato but ice cream I guess Hagen Daz plane ole vanilla.   
20. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney but Mickey mouse has to go that mouse gives me the creeps.
21. Favorite fast food restaurant? None, it's been years and I don't miss them at all. 
22. Color of your bedroom carpet? Don't have one, wood flooring old barn wood look minus the dirt and crap. bear_grin 
23. How many times did you fail your driving test? Didn't but should have almost side swpied the car next to me pulling out of the parking lot to start the test.  I think the old geezer giving the test was paying more attention to my bosoms then what I was doing :crackup: Perve oh well at least I passed.
24. Before you filled out this, who filled it out before you? Put the name of the person who filled this out before you. Paula  bear_wub your bears by the way.
25. What do you do most often when you are bored? Clean the house then I move on the my mohair closets, get that in order. 
26. Who will respond to this the quickest? Beats me, I'll let you know when they do.
27. Who is the person you enjoyed reading their responses most? Why Everyone
28. Who is the person most likely to respond? Your guess is as good as mine bear_grin
29. Who are you are most curious to see responses from? Everyone.
30. Favorite TV show- Prison Break Wentworth is my secret crush, love his lips they make me cry bear_cry they are sooooo lovely.
31. Ford or Chevy? Hubbys a Ford man but give me Jaguar any day. Don't own one but if I had a million $$$$$ Id buy one.
32. What are you listening to right now? Family Guy my daughter just woke and has broken the nice silence with that trash.
33. What is your favorite color? Sage green
34. How many tattoos do you have? One and for my 40th birthday I'm going to get another to mark the mild stone.
35. How many pets do you have? 2 boxers, 2 cats one is 17 and on her last leg so that might change any day and 2 horses.
36. Which came first the chicken or the egg? I'll go with the chicken and I bet as soon as the egg came the rooster said I'm outa hear girly your one your own. 37. What would you like to accomplish before you die? Find peace within and learn to say NO :redface:   
38. Who's answers did you enjoy the most? Every ones they were all very revealing and I'm nosey.

toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts

1. What time is it? 1:34 PM
2. What's your full name? what, here on the internet in front of everybody?? :redface: Kim Parkhurst
3. What are you most afraid of? panic attacks
4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre? The Village - movies are expensive!
5. What was the most recent book you read: some flower fairies art book by Cicely Mary Barker
6. Place of birth? Buffalo, NY
7. Favorite new food? Mint chocolate chip ice cream! ok, new to me. I thought it would be gross, my whole life. I was wrong  bear_tongue
8. What's your natural hair color. catfood-color. CANNED catfood color.
9. Ever been to Alaska? After growing up in Buffalo?? Why????
10. Ever been toilet roll papering?  does in the theatre at Rocky Horror Picture Show count?
12. Been in a car accident? Just rear-ended enough to crunk a bumper
13. Croutons or bacon bits? guacomole
14. Favorite day of the week? saturday!
15. Favorite Restaurant? a cheap indian restaurant with takeaway would be my favorite
16. Favorite Flower? coneflower
17. Favorite sport to watch? GO SABRES!
18. Favorite Drink? vanilla cherry diet coke
19. Favorite ice cream? a Ben & Jerry's orange chocolate thing I used to see
20. Disney or Warner Brothers? Pixar & Spumco
21. Favorite fast food restaurant? my weakness is for Boston Market
22. Color of your bedroom carpet? is laundry a color?
23. How many times did you fail your driving test? I passed first time despite doing a 'california roll' at the stop sign
24. Before you filled out this, who filled it out before you? Put the name of the person who filled this out before you. BHBears!
25. What do you do most often when you are bored? read, surf, play PC games
30. Favorite TV show House MD
31. Ford or Chevy? Saturn
32. What are you listening to right now? Andy is noodling around on the ukelele. Bumbershoot the rat is going sipsipsip at the water bottle.
33. What is your favorite color? raspberry & orange together, with purple & turquoise around too
34. How many tattoos do you have? one tiny triangle on my ankle
35. How many pets do you have? 2 dogs, 3 cats, 5 rats, 2 snakes, 1 gecko
36. Which came first the chicken or the egg? the chicken's ancestor was the dinosaur
37. What would you like to accomplish before you die? immortality
38. Who's answers did you enjoy the most? they're all intriguing  bear_grin

Sue@Peggotty Peggotty
Texas

1. What time is it?  Almost 4.00 pm
2. What's your full name?  Could tell you but you'd all have to die afterwards.
3. What are you most afraid of?   Something bad happening to my son
4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre?  Over the Hedge.  Crumbs, how sad is that!
5. What was the most recent book you read: Man and Boy by Tony Parsons.  I reckon everyone should read it before starting a family.
6. Place of birth?    Pinner, Middlesex.  That's a place in England, not a description of me.7. Favorite new food?  Texas steak - as blue as blue can be.
8. What's your natural hair color.  Stunning mahogany copper.  Well that's what the bottle promised.
9. Ever been to Alaska?   Why Alaska?
10. Ever been toilet roll papering?   Only in the ba................  Oh, never mind.  What's is TRP?
11. Love someone so much it made you cry?   Do you mean whilst in a relationship or when it ended?  Yes to the first.  Yes, yes, yes and yes to the second.
12. Been in a car accident?  No
13. Croutons or bacon bits?  What ... on steak?
14. Favorite day of the week?  Monday.  peace after the weekend.
15. Favorite Restaurant?  Texas do Brazil.......without a doubt.  Any good spaghetti place comes a close second though.
16. Favorite Flower?   Fields of poppies.  Must be swathes of them tho'.... the single flower growing in a backyard doesn't have the same magic.  At home in Shropshire we live close to a hilly field. By one of the miracles of nature the poppies emerge from the top down thus looking like blood flowing down the hillside.  Truly an awe-inspiring, humbling sight. 
17. Favorite sport to watch?   Ice Hockey ... Dallas Stars :dance:  and Texas Tornado bear_thumb
18. Favorite Drink?    Dark rum and diet coke.   intravenously preferably.  Anytime, anyday.
19. Favorite ice cream?   Yes please.
20. Disney or Warner Brothers?    Disney
21. Favorite fast food restaurant?    Not enough room to list them all.
22. Color of your bedroom carpet?   Cream.  Well, we are renting this house .............
23. How many times did you fail your driving test?   Dah di da dah .........Zero.  Zilch.  But I should have done.  Then I might have been a better driver than I am bear_tongue
24. Before you filled out this, who filled it out before you? Put the name of the person who filled this out before you.  Sarah Jane.  Hi Sarah
25. What do you do most often when you are bored?
26. Who will respond to this the quickest? I'd be grateful to anyone ....
27. Who is the person you enjoyed reading their responses most?   The ones who used bold or a different colour to answer.  (I can't find my specs at the moment)
28. Who is the person most likely to respond?   Anyone who is kind enough to actually read the rubbish I've written.
29. Who are you are most curious to see responses from?  Alteta from the Silly Bear Company cos she's so much fun
30. Favorite TV show  BBCAmerica
31. Ford or Chevy?  Can't think of anything I'm less interested in.
32. What are you listening to right now?  My husband and son trying to catch a bird that's in the house.  Hysterical laughter from my son and a hubby who's getting more frustrated by the minute.  Every door and every window open but can it find it's way out?  Soon I'll have to go clean up the poop ...  from the carpets, from the curtains, from the sofa and goodness knows where else.
33. What is your favorite color?   Yellow.  Always and forever.  It makes me so happy
34. How many tattoos do you have?   I'm such a wimpo - it would hurt too much.  Otherwise I'd have a bear paw on my shoulder.
35. How many pets do you have?   2 over here .....husband and son.  Beautiful, adorable, wonderful border collie do 'Buddy' at home but we weren't able to bring him because he has had some health issues bear_sad
36. Which came first the chicken or the egg?  The egg.  because the egg was laid by something other than a chicken and through mutation a chicken was born.  See, told you my husband was a smartie. bear_tongue
37. What would you like to accomplish before you die?  Thomas (son) suggests getting an IQ result of over 50 would be good.  S'cuse me while I sit on him.
38. Who's answers did you enjoy the most?  Everybody's.  It's serving just the purpose it was intended.  Well done Kassie.

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

1. What time is it? ----Saturday afternoon
2. What's your full name? ------Edith Mary Barlishen (nee Bond)
3. What are you most afraid of? ----losing someone I love
4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre? ---Brokeback Mountain
5. What was the most recent book you read: ---The Kalahari Typing School for Men by Alexander McCall Smith - from the Ladies #1 Detective Agency series
6. Place of birth? ----Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, Canada
7. Favorite new food? ---Artichoke asiago dip with tortialla chips
8. What's your natural hair color. ---light brown 
9. Ever been to Alaska? ----no
10. Ever been toilet roll papering?  ---no 
11. Love someone so much it made you cry? ---yes
12. Been in a car accident? -----yes, minor
13. Croutons or bacon bits?----bacon bits
14. Favorite day of the week? ----Saturday
15. Favorite Restaurant? ----La Ronde Revolving Restaurant in Edmonton
16. Favorite Flower? -----rose
17. Favorite sport to watch? ----- curling
18. Favorite Drink?----- red wine
19. Favorite ice cream? --- pass, not much on desserts!
20. Disney or Warner Brothers? ---- both
21. Favorite fast food restaurant?-----Starbucks if that counts! 
22. Color of your bedroom carpet? ---no carpet - hardwood floor
23. How many times did you fail your driving test? ---- once - am I the only one here who didn't make it first time!!! And I had been driving up in Yellowknife for a couple of years already - they wouldn't accept a license from there (which I did pass the first time - not much of a test, just drive around the block) when I moved back to Manitboa and I had to take the test again - that's where I flunked! (But I got 100% when I redid it!)
24. Before you filled out this, who filled it out before you? Put the name of the person who filled this out before you.-----Erin, oops, I see I should have put Sue - she must type faster than me.LOL!
25. What do you do most often when you are bored? -----snack or get on the computer or both!
30. Favorite TV show ----Bargain Hunt
31. Ford or Chevy?----- Neither, Honda
32. What are you listening to right now?-----my computer humming along happily - it's not always this pleasant - usually it's acting up on me!
33. What is your favorite color? ----red
34. How many tattoos do you have? ----none
35. How many pets do you have? -----none
36. Which came first the chicken or the egg? ----egg
37. What would you like to accomplish before you die? ------live my life the best I can, and leave behind lots of teddy bears!
38. Who's answers did you enjoy the most?----all

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website
wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

Have tried 4 times to post a reply but it won't let me?? bear_sad

I copied the original questions, put them into a word doc where i did the replies, pasted it back in here, highlighted my answers and clicked colour, did preview which looked  fine, clicked submit and nothing? just keep getting an empty reply box come back up?  what am i doing wrong :cry:

lets see if i can use the edit option and put my replies in here cos it's still not working bear_wacko

here goes bear_laugh

1. What time is it? ------------------11am , 12 hrs after i first tried to do this :crackup:

2. What's your full name? --------------wendi walker

3. What are you most afraid of? --------Wasps   eeyuk!  Something bad happening to any of my family

4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre? ------------The last star wars film

5. What was the most recent book you read:---------------am reading Michael Flatley’s Lord of the Dance

6. Place of birth? ------------sussex UK

7. Favorite new food?  -------------Honey roast salmon from Sainsburys

8. What's your natural hair color.  ------------just brown, apart from the natural grey highlights  bear_grin

9. Ever been to Alaska? ------------eeerrm nope

10. Ever been toilet roll papering?   -------------pardon me! sounds a bit personal   bear_grin

11. Love someone so much it made you cry?------------yea my hubbie and my son, and of course Michael Flatley bear_wub

12. Been in a car accident? ------------thankfully no

13. Croutons or bacon bits? ----------croutons

14. Favorite day of the week? ------------sunday my chill out day

15. Favorite Restaurant? ------------not got a fav but love french food

16. Favorite Flower?-----------------luv them all, especially the scent of the lily

17. Favorite sport to watch?  ----------------ice skating, ballet, wimbledon

18. Favorite Drink? ------------------sweet white wine

19. Favorite ice cream?  ----------------oooh no, set my teeth on edge

20. Disney or Warner Brothers?  ----------------don't know, who did the cartoon droopy

21. Favorite fast food restaurant?  ---------------pizza hut

22. Color of your bedroom carpet? ---------------oooh don't! i know it needs changing, blue

23. How many times did you fail your driving test?------once

24. Before you filled out this, who filled it out before you? Put the name of the person who filled this out before you. ------well 12 hrs ago it was Edie, not going back to look incase i mess it up again   :crackup:

25. What do you do most often when you are bored? ------------watch tv, and play with this thing :crackup:

26. Who will respond to this the quickest? ------------no idea, depends if it shows up or not   bear_grin

27. Who is the person you enjoyed reading their responses most? -------------all of them

28. Who is the person most likely to respond?---------------still have no idea

29. Who are you are most curious to see responses from? ----------------anyone

30. Favorite TV show -------------i enjoy soaps like corronation st, eastenders

31. Ford or Chevy? --------------are they cars then  lol

32. What are you listening to right now? -------------next door neighbours lawn mower

33. What is your favorite color? --------------natural colours, greens, browns, creams etc

34. How many tattoos do you have? -------------none last time i looked

35. How many pets do you have?  ----------------two guinea pigs, scruff and pickles

36. Which came first the chicken or the egg?  -----------------scrambled egg of course

37. What would you like to accomplish before you die?  -------------------just to be happy in life and my family to be happy too

38. Who's answers did you enjoy the most? ----------give me a chance i have not had chance to read 'em all yet, taken me 12 hrs to get this far  bear_tongue

am i done now :dance:

Oregon

Wendy hon - you  :crackup: on your testing. too funny. for a minute I really did think you were try to be funny.
anyway - ok sellect the whole document and right click and "copy" - which I am sure you know how to do that. then on tt post reply - click into the text box - right click and "paste." I hope that helps - we really what to read you post.
Oh - make sure you see the little the curser is in the text box - like you are getting ready to type.

your are all giving me the giggles and laughs - what a lot of fun!

hugs kassie

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

1. What time is it? 6:30 pm Pacific time... ok.. now that I finished it is 7 pm
2. What's your full name? Sonya Jean Dill Miller Shaw......... whew! at least they can't call me pickle anymore!
3. What are you most afraid of? Going to Kim Parkhurst's house and being around the rats and snakes
4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre? The Passion
5. What was the most recent book you read: Just finished "Perfect Nightmare" by John Saul.... S-C-A-R-Y!!!!!!
6. Place of birth? Jacksonville, Florida
7. Favorite new food?  Two-Bite carrot cake from Albertson's
8. What's your natural hair color.  Light brown
9. Ever been to Alaska? I wish!
10. Ever been toilet roll papering?   Probably more often than I should have... but was just as much fun to knock on doors and run!
11. Love someone so much it made you cry?absolutely
12. Been in a car accident? twice, once went over a 200 ft embankment with my 3 kids after the new tires I had just got put on, came off the rim.. (we all walked away) and once was broadside at an interesection... walked away, but the car was totalled
13. Croutons or bacon bits? bacon bits (it's low carb)
14. Favorite day of the week? everyday except mondays
15. Favorite Restaurant?  Olive Garden
16. Favorite Flower? sunflowers, they make me smile
17. Favorite sport to watch?  Nascar, go Dale Jarrett! #88
18. Favorite Drink? Bloody Mary
19. Favorite ice cream?  Peanut Butter and Chocoalte
20. Disney or Warner Brothers?  both
21. Favorite fast food restaurant?  El Polo Loco
22. Color of your bedroom carpet? tan
24. Before you filled out this, who filled it out before you? Wendi tried.. TWICE... but it was Edie
25. What do you do most often when you are bored? play Texas Hold 'Em on the computer
26. Who will respond to this the quickest? It was Sarah Jane
27. Who is the person you enjoyed reading their responses most? ALL of them!
28. Who is the person most likely to respond? everyone I hope
29. Who are you are most curious to see responses from? All
30. Favorite TV show Extreme Makeover Home Edition, Love that Ty Pannington.. actually love ALL of them, what compassionate people
31. Ford or Chevy?Ford
32. What are you listening to right now? Lifetime:Criminal Intent
33. What is your favorite color? RED
34. How many tattoos do you have? zilcho
35. How many pets do you have?  Ah, you asked the question I am passionate about.. I have 3 yorkies and a poodle/terrier, Studley Sunnie Boy, 2 1/2 yrs old, Majestic's Sunshine Bright, 2 yrs old, Ladybug, 6 yrs old, and Chantilly, 7 years old
36. Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I say the egg
37. What would you like to accomplish before you die?  Well my goal was to go deep sea fishing and catch a fish bigger than me.. I did!.. caught a 125 lb 8 1/2 foot blue marlin...... So my new goal is to make as many people as possible smile
38. Who's answers did you enjoy the most?ALL

Sonya Shaw

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Oo, this is fun!

1. What time is it? LATE
2. What's your full name? Kimberly marie Whitlock
3. What are you most afraid of? drowning or burning to death
4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre? Oh geez... same thing as the others - kids, no babysitter, do something else when kids are away... lol
5. What was the most recent book you read: The last Harry Potter book
6. Place of birth? Mobile Alabama
7. Favorite new food?  ALWAYS been my favorite - Pho - vietnamese beef noodle soup
8. What's your natural hair color?  brown
9. Ever been to Alaska? Nope, would love to
10. Ever been toilet roll papering?   Yep
11. Love someone so much it made you cry? More than once
12. Been in a car accident? More than once
13. Croutons or bacon bits? both!
14. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, it's the day I get to catch up on sleep! lol
15. Favorite Restaurant?  Asahi Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar
16. Favorite Flower? You know, I've never really thought about it?
17. Favorite sport to watch?  Soccer
18. Favorite Drink? booze - Salty Dog...  non booze - I'm addicted to Tropical Punch Kool-Aid
19. Favorite ice cream?  Vanilla Bean
20. Disney or Warner Brothers?  Both!
21. Favorite fast food restaurant?  I try to avoid clogged-arteries-in-a-bag
22. Color of your bedroom carpet? beige
24. Before you filled out this, who filled it out before you? Sonya from Sunnie Bears
25. What do you do most often when you are bored? I forget what 'bored' means
26. Who will respond to this the quickest? I have no earthly clue
27. Who is the person you enjoyed reading their responses most? a couple here and there
28. Who is the person most likely to respond? See answer #26
29. Who are you are most curious to see responses from? See answer #28 lol
30. Favorite TV show?  I have no time to watch tv shows
31. Ford or Chevy? Chevy trucks, baby!
32. What are you listening to right now? the air conditioner blowing
33. What is your favorite color? I'm wishy washy...
34. How many tattoos do you have? 2 and I hate them
35. How many pets do you have?  2 dogs, 7 fish, 2 mice, about 12 crabs, 1 shrimp, 6 snails and do anenomes polyps and coral count?
36. Which came first the chicken or the egg? ACK! EVERY TIME SOMEONE ASKS ME THAT QUESTION, I END UP LOST IN THOUGHT FOR THE NEXT 4.25 HOURS!!!!! brb  bear_tongue 
37. What would you like to accomplish before you die?  Figuring out what came first, the chicken or the egg.  Or I'd settle for raising good, moral children, being a good wife, and making people smile with my bears.
38. Who's answers did you enjoy the most?  Everyones!  This was fun!

Kimberly W.

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

1. What time is it? 6pm on Sunday night
2. What's your full name? Melissa Jan Toohey
3. What are you most afraid of? Being in the same place in my life in 30 years time
4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre? Bride & Predujice - a whole year ago!
5. What was the most recent book you read: Emma - by Jane Austen and currently reading Northanger Abbey by the same
6. Place of birth? Christchurch, New Zealand (long story....it was almost a butcher's van!!)
7. Favorite new food? not so new but the current fave is spinich and feta dip and tzatziki with pita bread
8. What's your natural hair color. dark brown tres boring
9. Ever been to Alaska? one day....I have lived in many student flats that were as cold as Alaska  :crackup:
10. Ever been toilet roll papering?   not yet so watch out
11. Love someone so much it made you cry? oh yes
12. Been in a car accident? never but come very close on several occassions
13. Croutons or bacon bits? croutons but in soup not salad
14. Favorite day of the week? payday
15. Favorite Restaurant? my Mum's house
16. Favorite Flower? blossom - it's so cheerful.  and for cut flowers I like "holland flowers"  known as tulips to normal people
17. Favorite sport to watch? netball....sometimes rugby but it's not free to air much any more so I miss out
18. Favorite Drink? I exist on trim flat whites (kind of like a skinny latte but with a greater proportion of coffee to milk) and spirulina
19. Favorite ice cream? I've had two marriage proposals over my homemade icecream...but they only would have loved me for my cooking so I turned them down  bear_grin If I'm buying it - gingernut or brandysnap icecream. Yum
20. Disney or Warner Brothers? ummmm does pixar/disney count?
21. Favorite fast food restaurant? subway
22. Color of your bedroom carpet? blue/grey...I rent so no choices for me
23. How many times did you fail your driving test? I don't drive
24. Before you filled out this, who filled it out before you? Put the name of the person who filled this out before you. that nimbly Kim W
25. What do you do most often when you are bored? read
26. Who will respond to this the quickest? pass
27. Who is the person you enjoyed reading their responses most? Eileen made me laugh out loud with her driving test answer  :crackup:
28. Who is the person most likely to respond? pass
29. Who are you are most curious to see responses from? everyone's interesting in their own unique way
30. Favorite TV show House and Grey's Anatomy
31. Ford or Chevy? sorry...all british for me.  Jaguar thanks
32. What are you listening to right now? Gilmore Girls on my tv  :redface:
33. What is your favorite color? just one?  red for wearing, pink and green for pretty decorative things
34. How many tattoos do you have? none ...but if you played dot to dot with my freckles you'd probably find a picture!
35. How many pets do you have? none....my mum has a dog who I consider to be mine.
36. Which came first the chicken or the egg?  haven't got time to figure it out!
37. What would you like to accomplish before you die?  I want to go to New England in the Fall and PEI (yes....the Anne thing)
38. Who's answers did you enjoy the most? again....everybody has something interesting to say

Morganlefay Melbourne

1. What time is it?
2. What's your full name? Samantha Tracy Bulmer, I was named after Grace Kelly.  In the Movie, High Society, her name was Tracy Samantha.  Dad loved her so much, they called me Samantha Tracy.
3. What are you most afraid of? Spiders
4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre? The worlds fastest Indian
5. What was the most recent book you read: Sharon Penman's When Christ and his Saints Slept.  a historical novel on the war between the Usurper King Stephen and the Rightful Queen of England, his Cousin Matilda, the mother of King Henry II,  who was father to Richard the Lionheart.
6. Place of birth? Melbourne, Australia
7. Favorite new food?  I love all sorts of food, but for the life of me, I cant think of anything that I have recently tried for the first time.....
8. What's your natural hair color.  Medium Brown
9. Ever been to Alaska? No, I have never left the shores of Australia.  Although one of my bears has travelled around Europe, gone to Sri Lanka and spent a week in the Maldives.
10. Ever been toilet roll papering?   No
13. Croutons or bacon bits? Bacon Bits
14. Favorite day of the week? Friday.  Because, if you plan it well, by doing things on Friday night, it makes the weekend longer.
15. Favorite Restaurant?  Greek
16. Favorite Flower? Orchids
17. Favorite sport to watch?  Football.  Aussie Rules of course
18. Favorite Drink? Tequila
19. Favorite ice cream?  Gelati,  I know its not really ice-cream, but I love it and its frozen.
20. Disney or Warner Brothers?  Warner Brothers - Marvin the Martian is my pick
21. Favorite fast food restaurant?  I don't really eat fast food
22. Color of your bedroom carpet? Grey, but the large rug is Yellow with red, blue and Green shapes.
23. How many times did you fail your driving test? None
24. Before you filled out this, who filled it out before you? Put the name of the person who filled this out before you. Melissa
25. What do you do most often when you are bored? Sleep
26. Who will respond to this the quickest? No idea, as I am new here, I don't know many of you yet.
27. Who is the person you enjoyed reading their responses most? I loved the wedding proposals of the home made ice cream of Melissa
28. Who is the person most likely to respond? No Idea
29. Who are you are most curious to see responses from? No idea
30. Favorite TV show The Addams Family and currently Boston Legal and Commander and Chief
31. Ford or Chevy? Neither, Mazda
32. What are you listening to right now? my dog lapping at his water in the laundry
33. What is your favorite color? Purple
35. How many pets do you have?  I husband, one Dog and eight fish all called Eric.  (after Monty Python's Eric the Half a bee sketch).  Ps.  only the fish are called Eric.  Hubby is Karl and Dog is Bailey
36. Which came first the chicken or the egg?  the Rooster!
37. What would you like to accomplish before you die?  To Visit Egypt
38. Who's answers did you enjoy the most?  See Question 27

Sammi  bear_grin

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

:dance:  wooohoooo, just managed to add my reply by editing my earlier post :dance:   tried 3 times to put it all in a new one this morning but still wouldn't let me :doh:  where theres  a will theres a way :clap:

Board footer