Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I'm trying to decide on a color of fabric to use for table covering and 'walls' in my booth at shows.
Does anyone have a suggestion? The bears are all different colors and as I'm bringing other artist bears with me that each have different styles I won't be going with a theme. It needs to just be a solid color. Green isn't the color to go with... been there! Brown is too close to the color of some of the bears. Cream or white gets dirty too easily. See why I'm having trouble?? 

I've done shows in the past and never used the same color twice.... mainly cause I have yet to find the right color. HELP!!!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

I am so sorry haley that I cannot offer a suggestion. All shows that we do have curtains and table cloths provided. We have no choice but to go with the theme.

Hugs Louise

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I've only had tables to cover . . . no walls.  Since I love plaid, my cover is a plaid tablecloth I bought at Wal Mart. 
It mostly looks okay with all the bears.  The colors are my favorite autumn-ish hues.  But then I'm not any help because you want a solid color . . . what about a dark gray or black?

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

I do lots of shows here in the Bay area of CA.  I have several different table covers.  The ones that I use the most are a dark burgandy and dark  forest green.  Then I use piano scarves and lace doilies etc. to put under any of the bears that need a different color under them.  I also rep. other artists bears at the shows.  Many times I will give each different artist a different color accent for their area on the table.  I like to use sheer on the table.  I like to use sheer if I am covering the area behind my table.  It will still let the light through to the bears but it helps stop the distraction of the table behind me.   There were some artists that used to do shows that had a golden tan table cover that worked very well with just about every color combo they put with it.

Donna

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Well, i really have no experience, and no idea really.  How about a blue?

Danni

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

Danni - I was thinking the same thing. :)
I like the idea of blue and I think darker fabrics show off bears better, maybe a navy?

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Kirsten & Danni - I was thinking blue too! My last name is German for blue and it's my favorite color. Definitely navy. I've used green in the past and need a change. Burgand sounds good too.

I liked Donna's idea of sheer too though as light is important. So that got me thinking on gooseneck lights....

Decisions, decisions!

Board footer