Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

K Pawz Guest

pocketkitty.jpgJazzyKimba.jpgourboys.jpgsebastian.jpgmeeko2.jpgkimba.jpgjazzycat.jpgHeuy.jpgHi everyone, sorry it took me so long to post new pictures of the babies, but I hope the wait was worth it.

Here they are...and we are going to be keeping the two black and white ones Rajah and Sebastian. We have been a busy lot, mom started to produce milk only from 5 of her 8 nipples so little Rajah was always being pushed off, needless to say size wise he is about half the size of the rest, so my husband starting holding him to eat and making sure no one pushed him off, so now Rajah runs over to hubby now and crawls in his hand, so of course we have to keep him, and of course he needs a playmate so we are keeping Sebastian as well...that brings us to, are you sitting down??? 9 cats, 1 dog, and 1 bird, but since our house is 3000sq feet, they are usually spread out, and you don't get overwhelmed with cats...thank god....I guess we are allowed to be foster flunkies once.... bear_cry

Names
Grey-Heuy
tortie-Jasmine
calico-Kimba
grey and white-Meeko
Black white face-Rajah
Black with black nose-Sebastian

Hugs,
Krista

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

Krista,

THEY ARE ADORABLE!!!!!!  I want to hug each one and I am not sure if I could give any away. 
Thank you for sharing.

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Awww, want want want  bear_laugh Thanks for sharing Krista!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

They're oh so very precious!!  I love the grey and white one!!  Good thing you don't live closer.  It's bad enough that Shantell lives close enough for me to adopt one of her kittens.  Goodness.  I'd be adopting kittens left and right!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

P.S.  Thank you for posting pictures!   bear_original

Board footer