Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

K Pawz Guest

Hi guys,
  since I am new to eBay I have a silly question, I purchased an item for my hubbies bday, with a buy it now option, and when I click on the pay now, it tells me that this option is temporarily unavailable and to try again later....am I doing something wrong??? Or is it that the person has to accept my buy it now before I can actually pay??? I just worry that since I am so new without any feed back people won't sell to me, even though I am using pay pal...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated in this...as I am worried that now that I am commited and if I can't use pay pal which is all they accept I am stuck and will get negative feedback, I do have a pay pal account, with enough money in it to cover this purchase...help!!!!

Stressing here,

Krista

nettie scotland
Website

This happens quite a lot Krista.Tell the seller then try again later.If you tell them they will at least know about it.I have had it happen a few times.It normally sorts itself.Have you tried accessing it through  my ebay as well as on the acuall page???
Diane xx

K Pawz Guest

yeah did both, and I just recieved the actual invoice from the seller as well, and it still won't work, so I copy and pasted what it was telling me into an email to them, and told them that I would keep trying...haven't heard back yet... fingers crossed though..

thanks again Diane, at least I know now that it isn't just me.

Hugs,
Krista

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Krista,
You can always go directly to Paypal. log into your account and select send money. and send it to the seller directly. Be sure and ask the seller what his correct PAYPAL user ID is.
Sonya

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Krista, I always pay by going directly to the PayPal site, log in, and then select send money, then ebay payments (can't remember the exact wording but you can choose either pay anyone or pay ebay purchases) and then it will show whatever you have bought on ebay that is not paid for yet and you just follow through the steps - if they haven't adjusted the postage for Canada then just change the amount showing on that line. I don't think you'll have any problems doing it this way.
Bear hugs, Edie

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I also pay directly through paypal.... all you need is your ebay item number to plug in and then select "Send Money" or something like that.

K Pawz Guest

thanks guys, that is how i finally managed to do it, I still have no idea why it wouldn't work the other way, but this definetly worked...thanks again for all the advice, you guys are awesome

Hugs,
krista

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I'm glad you asked this question Krista. I have only just applied for paypal and havent had a chance to use it yet. So now I know to go straight to paypal to pay. Goodone bear_thumb
Wendy bear_flower

Board footer