Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Helloo to you all, how the heck are ya?  bear_flower

I am finally wading my way through all my backlog of graphic work which had to go on the back burner thanks to my old computer gasping it's last breath and throwing in the towel - i spent most of last week sorting out software and old files and now, finally i can see a light at the end of the tunnel - woooooopeeeeee!
:pray:  :dance:

It feels like absolutely AGES since i had a chat with any of you my friends so i will try to log in more often this week and see if i can catch up with you all.

Have i missed anything? Are you all well? Post here and let me know as there is no way i will be able to catch up with all the reading here.........yeah, so i'm cheating by asking!
bear_tongue

Can't wait to chat with you all again  bear_original

Penny  bear_wub

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Been away myself, so its catch up time! bear_grin Makes you feel really guilty but never mind. We'll get there. I'd better get off here I'm going to watch The Prison Break episode I've just taped. Speak to you soon! :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

[size=22]Wooohooo loooky who's back!  its about time you two!!![/size]

[size=20]Welcome home Penpen and Amanda![/size]

[size=20]But we aren't going to make it too easy for you....nope.....we all had to play catch up when we went away...[/size] :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi Penny!  I too have been very busy and am trying to spend more time making bears instead of on the computer...bu I find it hard to stay away.

Glad you're getting things sorted out. bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Welcome back Penny! Well, the biggest thing that happened while you were away was that George moved in with me since he felt abandoned by you  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

That's a good one, Sabine!!   :crackup:

Glad to see you posting again, Penny.  I've very much missed your funny posts. 

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Hi Girls  bear_tongue

Welcome back Penny! Well, the biggest thing that happened while you were away was that George moved in with me since he felt abandoned by you

TYPICAL MAN!!!!! you turn your back and before you can say 'oversexed testosterone fired sex machine' they shack up with your friend!
bear_wacko   :crackup:
Men are sooooo fickle Sabine, you may find George's closet empty and the trash you told him to take out still piled up by the back door one day soon................he'll be back in my cupboard under the stairs in case you can't find him.............i'm gonna get a better padlock fitted, no more escapes for Georgie boy - i'm gonna give him a good spanking!
:redface:

Did you have a good holiday Amanda? Where's that little bit of Turkish Delight you promised me? Did he get confiscated in customs? Do you have a fabulous tan?
:crackup:  :crackup:

Ahhh Dilly Dolly Dilu.................how sweet to hear your voice (metaphorically speaking), are you well my dear? I do think you are being a bit harsh not telling me all the goss, i would do it for you honeybunch............ok so maybe i would'nt but it was worth a try huh?
bear_tongue

Judi my sweet little cowgirl...........are you recovered? Have you dusted off your dancing shoes and twisted the night away yet? I hope so................kiss the kids for me, hug the hubby for me and give the livestock an extra salt lick for me too
:hug:

Aleta.................i will do my best to tickle your funny bone for you but it's hard to strike the right balance between sex goddess and stand-up comic, i must retain my dignity at all times.
bear_whistle  bear_laugh

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  :dance:

Welcome back, Penny--I missed you!

:hug:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh Pen Pen, I've been missing you so  bear_cry   bear_cry  I'm sorry to hear about your computer ,so glad to see you back  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:  I haven't been on much or posting much, not even making bears anymore but I still stop by to try and keep up. Just not the same without you!!  bear_wub   bear_wub  :hug:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Yeah!!!! :dance:  :dance: Penny and Amanda have returned to us!!  So glad you're back ladies!! :hug:  :hug:

PS==Thought of you last weekend Penny.........My ex-monster-in-law was here, and rode with my Ex to bring the kids home.......all I could think of was her boxed up with a load of yaks with diarrhea.......Thanks for that!! :hug:   It made the visit so much more pleasant......probably due to me smiling the entire time!! :crackup:  :crackup:

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Oh Pen Pen it must be the time for it.  I have been trying to do my files too as my pc keeps scaring me.  Photos to burn files to copy ack.  Glad to hear from you though.

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I had a lovely holiday Penny. The Turkish Delight got through customs but then claimed asylum, he said it would break his human rights if he went to you as he knows what a hard taskmaster you are. He was only young bless...... bear_tongue  bear_grin The tans wearing off as I'm being good and am back in my workroom doing a bear, the first for weeks. I'd better get some work done so ta ta for now. :hug:

Board footer