Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

... about my new vendor banner!  I spotted it on TT earlier on this afternoon and now I keep taking a peek to see if it has popped up anywhere else!  Superstar Shelli has worked her graphic design magic yet again!!   :clap:

I can highly recommend working with Shelli by the way ... she has been totally efficient and clued straight into what I wanted for both my banner and the ad I asked her to create.   bear_thumb

Thanks a bunch Shelli!!  bear_flower

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Paula and Shelli... it looks GREAT!!!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Great work as always!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!!!  I love the little ditty across the top.  Very smart looking indeed.   bear_wub

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Kent
Website

Ooooh, thank you all!  It's fun waiting to see where it will pop up next!!  Glad you all like it.  bear_thumb

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I havent seen it yet. But of course I know I'm going to go slightly green when I see it. (with envy that is) bear_grin
Wendy :redface:

Kent
Website

AllBearVENDORBanner72dpi.JPGSilly me!  I should have copied it here ... I'll pop it in now.

All participating banners can be found by clicking the 'teddy talk vendors' button at the top of the page too!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I will consider myself told. Believe me though, I have a head like a sieve. hahahaha
LOVE the banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Very smart!!! :clap:

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Love it!!!!! Absolutely LOVE it  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:

Kent
Website

Thank you ladies *takes a bow* (then remembers it ought to be Shelli doing the bowing!!  :redface: )

zemeski Posts: 434

GREAT BANNER PAULA!!

Kent
Website

Thank you Melissa!  Yours is lovely too ... in fact, the banners ALL look terrific, which is what inspired me to go ahead and get one created!!  bear_original

Board footer