Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Sue@Peggotty Peggotty
Texas

The fabulous Hugglets show will be coming up soon .... 3rd September to be exact.

If you are going - either as an exhibitor or as a visitor - do you fancy having a bit of a TT get-together either before or after the show (during can be difficult as it's not easy to leave your stand).   

The weather should be good in September and London is amazing no matter what time of the year.   :dance:

Think about it ......   I will be happy to coordinate if there is any interest.

LOL, Sue bear_thumb

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

It sounds absolutely glorious, Sue.  I wish I could make it this year.  Too many other commitments I'm afraid.  Perhaps next year!!  It would be such fun to travel across the pond with teddies in tow to meet TT friends.   bear_original

Does one need an invitation to exhibit at Hugglets?  I'm thinking it must, at least, be a juried show.

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

I wish I could come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Someone want to fly from Australia?? LOL  I wish!!!!!!

Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Sue,  I will be there!  bear_original

Aleta yes you need to be invited to exhibit at Hugglets. It is a wonderful show held in the town hall and exhibitors from around the world can be seen in five halls...teddy heaven!

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Hi Sue,

I'll be exhibiting!  I'm afraid I won't be able to make a before or after get together though because of the travellling, but I'll be smiling out in between the bears at anyone who cares to smile back at me!!  bear_original

Aleta, you must send photographs to Hugglets www.hugglets.co.uk then maybe they will invite you next time!  Either way, I'm sure they'll love your photos!!  bear_wub

I guess time is pressing on now and I ought to start thinking about my designs for the show ... it's frightening how quickly it comes round every year!  bear_grin

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I would love to be there ..... but I can't see myself getting over there for the show ... who knows one yr maybe bear_original  bear_original

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Paula,  bear_flower
Thank you for the information!!  You're a peach! bear_wub

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

You are most welcome Aleta ... hope to see you there one day soon!!  bear_thumb

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

sue, I will be there, and will gladly love to meet whoever, as I always stay on for a few days. See what you come up and keep me posted.Always on my own anyway so company is always welcome.

bear_original Lynette

Sue@Peggotty Peggotty
Texas

Oh Geez,  I've tried to respond a couple of times but each time I've had to open another window and have lost my reply.  Oh, to be a techie bear_sad

Lynette, Jane.  What are your stand numbers?  Mine is stand 42, Hall 2 - we've been there since Kingdom Come but I know people do get moved about.  Let us know - or better still, let's where the Teddy-Talk t-shirt and then maybe we will have instant recognition!!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Aleta.  Welcome back, I hope you are coping at home and that your Angel is finding his/her feet in Heaven.  I asked my Dad to look after this person for you. 
Paula is absolutely correct inasmuch as you have to submit photos to Glen and Irene, the organizers.  They are lovely, lovely people .... always on the lookout for worthy artists.  I'm going to be speaking to them this week so I'll ask them to look at your website ......not that I have any influence whatsoever, you understand :crackup:   PS  February is, I think, the busier of the two shows

Paula, it will be good to see you after learning so much about you on T-T. bear_tongue   The problem is, I always mix you up with you sis, so unless you are both together (which you aren't!) I'll probably make a right banana of myself.  Couple of really good books for you to read..........'Phantom' by Susan Kay, Man and Boy by ...oops, I've forgotten and early Susan Howatch books ... The Rich are Different, Sins of the Father, Wheel of Fortune etc. etc.  Don't go much on her religious ones tho'.

And to those not going ... well maybe we who are can cobble together a few words and pictures for Teddytalk.  What say you, guys? bear_whistle

Loads and loads of you know what,

Sue

XXXXXXXXXX  :hug:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Sue , I am Stand number 141 B, it is upstairs next door to where they sell refreshments.
:photo:
New icon- looks cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha
Lynette

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

I think I can be there before the show but I'm pretty sure we will have to be fast to tidy all things and come back to France after the show :). So maybe a before for me  :).

Lots of hugs,
Marion

taralee teds Taralee Teds
south australia

Well I'll be there...hope to find as many of you as I can!

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Wish I could come too! Maybe some year... I hope I hope I hope. bear_laugh It looks like a fabulous show, and I sure would love to meet other TTers for some fun. Those I have already met are such neat people--and I'm sure those I haven't are, too!  bear_flower

Debora

Board footer