Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

clare14 Country Bears
England

I've just been looking at all the wonderful new creations, and thought it might be fun to perhaps have a Bear of the Month or/and an Artist of the Month  (where we can read a small profile all about our wonderful artists) - I know this would probably be quite a lot of work, just wondered......??   :hug:  bear_original

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I was thinking of that too bear_original  Great minds hey  bear_tongue   Would be a fun idea, but as you said, lots of work..I don't think Planet Teddy Bear is running anymore, but they used to have fun things, like patterns of the month etc.
xo sarah

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Ahh,

You mean like profiles, "how did you...." kind of thing?  That might be doable.....I'll bring it up with the HA's

hugs

dilu

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Gina,

Honey, that is exactly why we canned the concept of artist creation of the month.

We realized that there was no way we could choose just one-So many creations here are just so fab and fantastic.

:hug:

dilu

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

But it if is random and a person gets marked off the list after they get chosen, it will all go well!!! We can have an artist profile and everything!!! That would be neat!  :dance:

Board footer