Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Hi every one,
I have been working on a new website. bear_wacko  Its a free site and new at this. Thought you might like to peek.  I am still adding things to it. but here is what I have so for.

http://www.freewebs.com/crittercreations/

Tammy I went to where you said to go try it.

Hugs Lynn

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_shocked I couldn't open the link Lynn.  A freewebs password protect box popped up and wanted a user name and password.................I'll check back later to see if it will open for me bear_sad

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

I cannot open your link, Lynn!
i am asked a password!
So odd!
I am using myself freewebs, and such add thing never happenned...

So frustrating!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

K Pawz Guest

me either Lynn, can't wait to see the finished product.

hugs,
Krista

Alberta
Website

Not sure what is going on here. try this:
http://www.freewebs.com/crittercreations/
Hope this works!
Lynn

Alberta
Website

I just tried it and it worked for me.... bear_ermm . Can someone else try it and see if they can link to it please bear_noexpression .
Thanks, Lynn

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Hi Lynn
It says you need a password etc.  Maybe you can get in coz you are the owner?  Sorry no suggestions...
xo Sarah

Alberta
Website

I think I have it sorted this time.  I went back in to see what I may have done and I noticed I had the password botton on. Now if someone doesn't mind will you try again. Please and thank you!
Lynn

Australia

Yep, its working.  Going to look more now but the front page is great :)
xo Sarah

Alberta
Website

Thanks!!!! This is a first for me and a learning curve!
Hugs Lynn

Australia

Lovely site Lynn!!  The only thing that I noticed is that you have some HTML text at the bottom of your home page.
Love the bears  bear_wub
xo Sarah

Alberta
Website

I was trying to link to NCTB site and I was told to put in on my site to link my site to theirs.  Will have to see where it is to to.  Thanks for checking it out! bear_thumb
I have more to add to it.... but getting there!
Hugs Lynn

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

You've done a great job!!  My favorite page is the awards and challenges.  That's just superb!!!  Love, love, love it.  Easy to navigate and the butterflies are a special touch too.   bear_original  bear_original

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Linda you have done a great job.
The awards page is fantastic, loved how you gave discriptions on the diferent awards.
:dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

See Linda, I told you you could do it !   You did a fabulous job on your site.  Looks like you are a fast learner. 
Congrats on getting the site up and running.      :clap:  :dance:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original It's a beautiful site, Linda--I'm still working (and working and working) on mine bear_wacko

K Pawz Guest

Looks awesome...:clap:  :clap: and I signed your guest book.....

Hugs,
Krista

Alberta
Website

Well Tammy I thought if everyone else out there can do it I should be able to as well.  Thanks everone for you kind words.  Tammy Ever since I got home It seems it has been one thing or another going wrong but I am getting through it.  And I think I brought the rain back with my form N.S.

Hugs Lynn

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Your site is wonderful Lynn  bear_thumb  Easy to navigate around and I like the monarch butterflies.
Very clever doing it yourself -I take my hat off to you!
I  really must learn how to update mine one day as I have been waiting forever for my webmaster
to amend some things.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Alberta
Website

Carolyn, 
I found out about freewebs.com from Tammy W.  I don't know anything about the HTLM stuff but you can go in sign up and pick a template for their samples and add your different pages and add the stuff you want or don't want to your pages.  They have it so it all links up.  Easy for me and I can then make my own changes and don't have to wait for anyone else to make the changes for me.  Not as fancy as some of the others but its a start and the price is right! bear_thumb I will make some more chances and updates as I go. You would be surprised on how fast the time goes when you are doing all this stuff on the computer.  I now have to get working on bears!!!!
Hugs Lynn

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I liked it very much. Its a lovely peaceful experience!!! wonderful job you have done lynn.
Wendy bear_thumb

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

It is a great website Lynn, and very easy to navigate. Great job!

Board footer