Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Hi all :hug:  :hug: ,
And how much have I missed my nightly dose of TT?? loads and loads  bear_sad
however, time of year for me is pretty insane just now and add to that general stress levels -oooo Ouch!!
Our college term is ending in the next two weeks and students are appearing out of the wood work so lots and lots of work to mark (+200 odd exam papers since end of May ) so I have not been posting infact I had to keep myself away - not easy as you all know!!

Today I had an absolutely awful day and I just had to come visit with you all

I have tried to read posts that I have missed -

I am really sorry for those who have family and friends who are ill and would like to send you all masses of  hugs :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: and will keep you in my thoughts

I love all the new animals some of you have been adopting bear_original

I am totally stunned with all the wonderful bears and critters that you have all been creating  :dance:  :dance:

I am so delighted to see that Dilu is well enough to post again  bear_original

I think it is completely wonderful all the Lemonade Benefit Bears that are being auctioned on B4Bs and look forward to contributing later in the year.

I hope that everyone is doing okay and look forward to being back to my nightly visit very soon!!
:hug:  :hug:
Anne

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

By hitting the "mark all topics read"...then if you miss something you don't feel guilty about it.   :crackup:   :crackup:

You might as well grab your favorite beverage...a snack...a furry pal to keep you company and plan on spending the rest of the day here!!!

Hugs...welcome HOME
Shantell

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LOL, that is what I do, Shantell, I mark all as read and then go back and find ones that look the most interesting to read bear_original 

WELCOME BACK, ANNE!!!  :hug:  :hug:

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Hi Shantell, Hi Kim - Oh thank you :hug:  :hug:
- you just improved my day/night a thousand fold  bear_flower  bear_flower
I must go and mark now but you have so so brightened my mood  bear_original  bear_original

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Anne!  So happy to see you back.....hope with the term ending you will be able to stay with us

Oh Naughty Shantell and Kimmy....I'll never tell, my lips are sealed!  :crackup:

bear_tongue

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Mark all topics read?  Huh?  Obviously I've missed something.  (Hey!  I heard that!)

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Okay, fess up.  Who else doesn't have a clue as to what they're talking about?

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh Aleta, you silly you....up at the top of the page...Index section on the right is a place you can click on that says "mark all topics as read".  When you click on it all the little boxes change color as though you've read them all.

Alternately, you can just click "mark this topic read" in each seperate section, i.e., General, Tips & Techniques, Showcase, etc.  It's in the same  place...top right.

It's cheating...I'll admit it!!!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Ah-ha!!  Aren't you little Miss Smartie Smart!!  I guess I just pick and choose.  Sometimes it takes me a couple of days to get through the list.  Sometimes even longer.  Today I just breezed through.  Kitten-itis kept me in the office all day!   bear_happy

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

P.S.  I'm delighted to see you posting again Anne!!   bear_flower

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Anne,

Glad to see that you are back and I know it takes a while to catch up with what has been going on
when you are away for a bit.

Sorry to hear that you had an awful day and just think the end of the term is in 2 weeks and then
you will be on holiday and  will be able to spend more time here.

Bear hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Ann,

Great to see you back - you've been missed!
Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Nice to have you back with us Ann. I know just how hard it is with all the papers to mark. My husbands a teacher and he would be up till the early hour with paper work.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Welcome back, Ann--how well I remember the essay-marking--I had to take a load of the stuff along on my honeymoon! You just slog through somehow . . . bear_wacko

bear_original Mine too, Jane bear_sad We don't see him for days at a time! He's got a course of 600 students, and a few Teaching Assistants to help with the marking, but he always ends up with a PILE.

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

This is exactly why I have been missing all of you - cos you are such Wonderful  people  bear_wub  bear_flower - thank you for being so lovely   :hug:  :hug: -
My mood was so much better today and believe it or not I coped better too  bear_thumb
well tonite a slightly lesser pile of work so a reward of a short visit to TT is in order  :dance:  :dance:
:hug:

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

"waves to Anne*  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Sorry to hear your work has been causing you to have so little free time, but glad to hear it's getting a bit easier! Too much stress isn't good for the soul so you definitely need a little time on TT each night, just to unwind  :lol:

Take care and speak to you soon!

bear_flower

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Awe Hon! We have sure missed you! Take a breather and just get right back here!!

Many Hugs Louise

Board footer