Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

pup-002.jpgLook what I have.  He is a 7 week old english bulldog.  He is mine if I want him.  He has come through my sister's rescue group.  This little guy has a problem with the muscles in the rectum, so when he needs to go, he needs to go now.  He will see the vet in the morning to see what, if anything, can be done for him.  If I do not keep him, he will be looking for a home.  I know one thing, he is too cute.  This guy is registered, pure bred but the breeder didn't have time for a pup with needs.

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Oh Nina,
He is just precious! bear_wub
My mom had a pup with a similar problem. They just had to perscribe a propper diet for her.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh what a precious face !  I hope he can get the help he needs, poor guy !

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Millie, he is a little dear!!
I am sure the vet will be able to help - let us know how he gets on please
:hug:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Oh Millie, what a darling puppy!!!  I hope you can get some help for him.  I can't stop looking at that wonderful little woeful face.  Let us know what the vet says and I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

hugs,

Brenda

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

He is so cute!   bear_wub   I like bulldogs.  I hope you keep him.  Let us know!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Millie, Millie you've got to keep this little love. What a face bear_wub

I hope the vet has good news for you, and he'll be fixed up soon--at his age, it might be a problem he'll grow out of, or a matter of diet, or something that can be surgically 'tightened'.

Even if you had to live with the problem for a while, pups can be trained to use litter boxes--the clumping  litter is the best thing since disposable diapers, Robertson head screws, and sliced bread! bear_tongue

K Pawz Guest

OH what a sweet soulful face he has, you gotta keep him, like was said already there are meds for this, if he has what I think he does it is like the human form of IBS and totally managable with meds.....how could anyone resist that face...good luck with the vet tomorrow.

Hugs,
Krista

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I hope you can keep him!  What a cutie pie! bear_wub

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh he is so cute, hope the Doc can help him with that little problem.
Let us know if you decide to keep him.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  OOoh you have to keep him - what a gorgeous little face - I'm in love!

Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh my what a wonderful little guy.   bear_wub  I'm sure he will be ok, a special diet and a patient new mum will put him right. As the others siad, let us know if you adopt him and what you will be naming him.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb

nettie scotland
Website

He is lovely ,but then what dog isn't I suppose..I hope he gets his botty sorted and gets a good home.If I was near I think I would be tempted !!
Diane xxx

CatS & F(u)riends by Dani CatS & F(u)riends
Dieburg

Oh my dear!!!! What a little sweety!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
I also hope, you will keep him. He looks so absolutely sweet, if I would live near you, I would take him...
(Ok, my cat would not be so happy about that...  bear_whistle )

I'm sure, there is something that can be don for him. But the biggest thing that helps is LOVE.  bear_grin
One of my cats, that unfortunately died 1 1/2 year ago, was very, very sick. We took her sick from the shelter, knowing that she will not rest with us a long time, but with all the love we gave to her, she had a wonderful year with us. Our vet said, if she did not have got so much love, she would have died earlier.
So, love can do many things. I'm sure, he will make it!

Dani

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Oh what a sucker I am for dogs in need...you gotta keep him!

My dog was abandoned because he's epileptic. There's medication available, but his quality of life would suffer because of it. Now, when he has a fit we just pick him up gently, talk to him and cuddle him till he gets over it and I wouldn't part with him for the world. The unconditional love we receive in return is worth it a million fold.

He needs you Millie,

Big hugs,
Sandi

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Millie just look at those eyes... bear_wub
Oh boy me thinks he thinks hes yours already. bear_original
Id keep him LOVE HIM and call him Little Pooh. bear_original

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

AWWWWWWWWWWW!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Oh...bless him....who could resist.....hope you keep him, he's just gorgeous!!!!

Do hope the vet can help  :pray:

Yvonne.

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Oh how I wish I lived near you. I've wanted a bulldog sooooo loooog. I have two Bostons already - just love the squished-faced dogs! Good luck with him and if you can't keep him - just ship him to me!!
I really hope you can get him the help he needs - I'm sure you'll be unable to be without him in a very short while.
Marion

beary_clairey Luton

What a little Darling !!! How can you say no to that lovely face !!!!

Awwwwwwww!!!!

Claire

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

An update on this guy.  He has a form of spina bifida (not unheard of in this breed).  Because of all of his special needs, I have decided to let him go to someone more qualified to handle this type of situation.  He was fun while he was here.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh Millie  bear_sad   I am so sorry to hear it.  What a gorgeous cutie pie he is though.  Fingers crossed that he finds someone wonderful to take good care of him!
Danni

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh Millie,  he is so cute pie !!
I love bulldog and bulldog puppies are super cuties !! bear_wub

I hope he will be fixed up soon..  :hug:

Board footer