Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Dale-and-Tristan.jpgDSC01011.JPGDSC00979.JPGDSC00989.JPGDSC00987.JPGDSC00982.JPGAll is well with the new baby "TRISTAN" . So far he is extremely good, eats and sleeps, lets hope he continues this way. His four legged brothers and sisters are all getting along with him too !!!!
At the moment I am sewing some prem baby gro's and then soon Gran must get back to the bears!!!.
Thanks you all for the good wishes.
First pic- Grand dad, 2nd, picture- Lauren, 3rd, My mom ( 90 years) 4th-Me with  Matthew the father, 5th- me with the baby, 6th , my son Dale.

bear_original
Lynette

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland
chris009av Real Deal Bears

What a little Darling, Congratulations again  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Awesome, what a beutiful baby. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us Lynette, you must be so proud!

Hugsa  Jane.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

GOSH HE IS A BEAUTY, I am sure you are so proud! Congrats!!!  :hug:  :hug:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

What a beautiful baby boy !!!!!
Congratulations Lynette.  bear_flower 

hugs
Marie  bear_smile

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Tristan's a wonderful name!!!   bear_happy  I went by Tristan when I was in college bear_happy   Its much prettier and more distinct than plain ole Debbie (well, I think so anyway!) 

What a gorgeous little boy...surrounded by all that love, he will thrive and grow  bear_wub

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Lynette,
     Tristan is gorgeous and all of you are obviously very proud!  He will bring you joy like you haven't imagined.  What a thrill for your mum to be able to see and hold him (she looks fabulous for her age!).  You are an optimist though, if you think you can get back to bear making that easily.  He'll creep into your every thought! LOL!

hugs,

Brenda

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Congrats! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Bear making I hear, I made a schedule of things that needed to get done, but the saying man proposes and god disposes is so true.
My mom was rushed off to hospital earlier on and tomorrow I must dash off to see her. She has gone down with a tummy bug with all that goes with it. It seems like the home where she lives has been affected but mom  more so. I was not with her today, but ont he telephone every few minutes to the hospital, at the moment she is on a drip and sleeping and a physician will check her over. Tomorrow I should know what is happening.

Tristan, I am starting to love more and more, and gave the other gran a chance to spend the day with him. She is a day mom and has LOTS of experience as her babies range from 6 weeks to 3 years.

Its an early night for me as my dogs decided that last night was "Catch the RAT night" and were up and down barking and going mad. Teddy did eventually catch the rat, and Sam , the puppy very proudly brought it to me this morning. ERGGGGG. I just hope that Mr Rat's brother's and sisters stay well away from the house. I hate seeing things being killed even if it is a horrid rat that I do not like.

Lynette

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Lynette,
     I'm so sorry to hear that you mum is ill and in hospital - that would be such a worry.  I hope things get sorted out quickly for her.  Life is never dull, is it.  Take care and get some rest - won't be long before they are asking you to babysit LOL!

hugs,

Brenda

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

What a sweety, congrats!!!  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Brilliant pics Lynette. You are waaaaay tooooo young to be the grandmother bear_grin
Wendy bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Board footer