Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Sue@Peggotty Peggotty
Texas

Guys, hi

Does anyone know where Shelli is?  I've not been on Teddy-Talk for a week or so and I'm out of date but I've tried contacting her on her Potbelly bears email address and ..... no response!! bear_sad

Help, shelli .... are you out there?

Hugs, Sue   bear_flower

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Hey Sue,

Shelli posted last night that she had been away for the weekend.  She will probably pop on here sometime today to check out our behavior.

Shantell

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Sue,
     The only post I've seen her make recently is that she has been involved doing family stuff and how busy she is with the end of the school year etc.  Maybe she's just overloaded at the moment?

hugs,

Brenda

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi!  I'm back.   I was in San Francisco for three days but I try not to announce those things BEFORE I leave just in case some weirdo -- of course, NOT teddy bear related -- is casing TEDDY TALK to find out when I leave town.  Laughing here...  It does seem safer, though, not to go into to much detail with vacation plans somewhere like... the internet...

Anyway, I'm back now!  And will be sorting thru the 52 new pieces of mail in my box today and tomorrow.

Thanks for checking in!

bear_original

Sue@Peggotty Peggotty
Texas

Shelli, God Bless you

Is it just wonderful to know that you are missed as soon as you venture out of your front door .... or is it a blessed nuisance? bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Thanks for getting in touch and thanks guys.....Brenda, Shantell.... for your help.  It was much appreciated.  bear_grin

Hugs,

Sue

Board footer