Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

thegang.jpgHey Beary Pals,
Yahoo :clap:  :clap:  I finally finished up my gallery piece for the TBAI show, Okay it's not completely done I still have the paper mache book to do but all the stuffies are done.  I had to call in the troops for this one since my creativity stops at the bears ( fellow TTer, Brenda) came to the rescue, created all the cloths for Nate, aren't they fabulous.  Big Hugs to you Brenda, I couldn't have done it without your help.   The theme was Salute to Sleuths and my sleuth is" Nate the Great" I made up the title "Nate the Great and the Missing Teddy" or at least I think I made it up never checked to see if it is a real book. This way I was able to incorperate both styles of bear that I do cutsie and antique style.   Anyway I'm so relieved that these three (Nate, his dog Sludge and lost teddy) are done, now I can concentrate on getting more bears for my table.
Hugs Deborah

Nates dog Sludgesludge2.jpg

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Just lovely...hopefully he'll find the missing teddy.

Marion

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Deborah (great name!!  bear_original ), I just love these guys!  bear_wub Wow! They are so fantastic. Hope you share your "table" bears with us, too.  bear_smile

Debora

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Deborah... GORGEOUS, just gorgeous!  OOOOOO.... I wanna see your table too!!!!!   :photo:

Kim Basta
Widl Thyme Originals

juliah Bracken Bears
Suffolk
Website

Hi Deborah

What a fantastic scene.  I'm already imagining the case and Nate fits the part perfectly.  He is so well dressed and his face shines out. 

Hugs Julia

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Really Awesome!!!

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Absolutely lovely and Sludge the dog is a triumph!!!! :clap:  :clap:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I'm speechless !!!!!!!!!!  What a gorgeous trio.  Absolutely beautiful work !  bear_wub

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Absolutely stunning! I love them!
Sonya

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

FANTASTIC, Deborah!!  Super work!

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

bear_wub  WONDERFUL!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

That bear isnt lost. HE'S BEHIND THE TREE!!!!!! :crackup:

WOW WOW WOW  They are all wonderful bear_thumb
I just love sludge. What cutsie toes he does have. :hug:
The outfits are marvelous. Allround fantastic I would say.
Wendy

sarahjane Brisbane

Great work Deborah...these bears are fantastic!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub

For those of us who are uninitiated and still very new to bearmaking what does TBAI mean?  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Fabulous!!  All three are so unique in themselves.  Excellent work!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

GORGEOUS!! such wonderful bears(and pup) I love the pup to bits!  bear_wub  bear_wub

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Deborah they are simply awesome- great work!!!!! I am wondering why we don't see you in the teddy bear shows in Toronto or maybe you are and I just haven't recognized you????
Hugs
Gail ( Peterborough, Ont )

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Thanks guys I was sooo worried about this group not measuring up to all the wonderful entries so your kind words have but my mind at ease. bear_smile

SarahJane- The TAB is the "Teddy Bear Artists Invitational "show held in New York, The gallery piece is auctioned off to help raise money for the Ross Park Zoo.  All artists must submit a piece and each year there is a new theme. 
This is my first time attending this show and from what I hear it is spectacular and draws quite the crowed.  I'm thrilled to have been invited and scared as all heck at the same time. There are a few TTers attending this show so it will be fun getting to meet these wonderful artists in the fur.

Gail- I have attend the Xmas TBOV show a couple of years back I think it was 2004, I was beside the Bear Guys.  I had a wonderful time but as far as sales it was not worth it for me ( sold a whopping 2 bears) so I never went back.  I have done Mark's shows in Ottawa for years but this year have chosen to do the TBAI and I can only manage one show a year. So I have been around I just seem to blend in with the woodwork :crackup: Not sure how because I'm not shy and can get kind of silly at times you usually hear me before you see me :crackup: 

Hugs deborah

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Super...just super! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
I love what you've done Deborah, especially Sludge he's awsome!
Hugs,
Sandi

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow!  What a spectacular piece!  I hope you put a huge pricetag on it because it deserves every penny.

PS  Someday, will you please teach me how to blanket stitch?

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

How utterly wonderful bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Fabulous work bear_original

Sludge is just adorable and what a fantastic name. bear_thumb

:hug:  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Deborah, stunningly beautiful bears!  I ADORE Sludge  bear_wub  bear_wub
xo Sarah

Board footer