Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wanda, I miss you.  Where have you been?  How was TBAI?; somehow I have in my head that you went.  Did your incredible piece sell in two seconds flat?  Do tell.  Catch us up.  I, for one, miss your talent and wit.

What's new, out of the Carson Creations studio?  POST SOME PICTURES!

Shyly and meekly,

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hear Hear!

(Or is it Here Here?!)

Danni

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Shelli and All,

Been kinda busy making bears and getting ready for the most wonderful show I have ever had the pleasure of attending.     The TBAI show is just as great as someone else posted here, and more.   

This is a "high class" show with serious collectors and artists.   I have just a few pictures as I took a disposable camera and left my good one at home since I flew out and didn't want another thing to manage.    I roomed with Sharon Barron of CA and Barbara Burke of Massachusetts ....  and then me, from the Midwest, so we had the country pretty well represented.

I will try to post what few pictures I have tonight.   I took a pic of your piece, Shelli, which was Wonderful.   Right now I'm eating my Cheerios for breakfast and trying to get ready for work .... Yuck... it sure gets in the way of my bear life, but it does pay the bills.

Til later,

Hugs,

Wanda

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

I am so bad with names Wanda, I KNEW there was somebody else from this board I should have been looking up at TBAI and completely blanked on who out of 50+ artists it was!  I really should have done my homework and written names down before I went, so I actually could have met some of you great folks in person.  (sigh)  A belated 'hello', and I'll have to catch you next time!  I loved your gallery bear and remember being very impressed walking past your table display.  The funny thing is, I met so many wonderful people at that show, but this just reminds me how many people I didn't get a chance to meet because the show was so big!  Next time, next time...

Cheers,
Kelly

Macomb, IL
Website

TBAI-Collector.jpgShelli,

Here goes with the TBAI pics .... shown here is myself and the sweetest gal from NJ who has a couple of my bears.

Macomb, IL
Website

TBAI-Carousel.jpgTBAI-Banquet-TT.jpgTBAI-TT.jpgTBAI-TT3.jpgTBAI-TT2.jpgMore TBAI Photos

As you can see, Laure's Rabbit and Shelli's piece are pictured as well as Adam and Eve by Kislingbury.

Binghamton is the Carousel Capital, so we took a turn on the carousel at Ross Park Zoo on Saturday evening.

And the delicious dessert at the Banquet Friday night.... it was a chore, but I ate it all!!!!

Wanda

Macomb, IL
Website

Kelly,

Don't feel bad, I didn't meet half the people there at the show.   I did see Laure but only because she recognized me.  What a sweet gal and very talented.

I am looking forward to next year.

Hugs,

Wanda

JanetandBears Janet Ann Anderson and Bears
Breckenridge, CO
Website

Hi Wanda......     It was fun to be next to you  at TBAI and I enjoyed talking with you and seeing all your photos of family.  Love the photo of the dessert!   Wish I had taken some photos there but like you decided to leave the camera at home as there was enough to take.  I also met Laure and did not realize there were others there from Teddy Talk.   I just got back and still unpacked and tired so will contribute more later.     Janet

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Wanda, wonderful photos. You look like you are having an absolute blast.  I really have to try to make it east for the show some year.  It's just a hard time of year with kids in elementary school, Jr. High, and High School -- all three -- starting so close to the show dates.  And a very long trip, coast to coast!

Thanks so much for taking a picture of my Gallery piece.  It's great to see him so well accompanied.  Is that Laure's big, award winner of a bunny?  It's gorgeous.

I'll be grabbing and saving these to my personal photo file.  Thanks so much for remembering me and posting for all to see.  Very exciting!

Macomb, IL
Website

Janet,

I didn't realize you were the "Janet" from Teddy Talk until I got home.  It was so much fun meeting you and visiting at the show.   Isn't that the most Awesome show ever???   I didn't want to come home!   Yeah, had to get a picture of me stuffing my face with that plate full of dessert.

And Shelli, by all means, try to find a way to attend.  The collectors and artists are the BEST!!!   Yes, that is Laure's wonderful bunny next to your Willie Wonka.  Glad I was able to get a few snapshots for you all to enjoy.

Hugs,

Wanda

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Ooh Wanda Dear, you're making me terribly jealous! I wanna come and play :(

Danni

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wanda, thanks very much for posting the photos and so glad that you had a great time.
It would be,  like a small child in a candy shop with so many beautiful Bears and lovely people about.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_original

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Thank you Wanda! Looks like alot of fun! You are a sweetie just like your wonderful creations!

Hugs Louise

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Carolyn, that avatar bear is absolutely darling!  I love that stole! bear_original

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Great photos Wanda. I would love to go to the TBAI show one day. Quite a journey from here though!
Thanks for sharing....anyone else got any photos to share?

Jane

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hello Wanda,  thank you for fantastic pictures ! bear_laugh I am really jealous here !!!

Hugs/Marie

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Me too, Marie! :(

Thanks, Wanda, for those wonderful photos! bear_laugh Shelli's Willy looks great, and so does Laure's Uncle Wiggly! The heart swells with pride . . . bear_laugh

I didn't know that Binghamton was the Carousel Capital. I love carousels! Thanks for that pic too. Those horses look big and comfy!

Eileen

Board footer