Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Another swap has been completed!  :dance: :dance:  :dance:  Today I received my sweet little April from Jane of MoBear. She is a delicate girl in antique rose matted mohair with Brazilian embroidery on her left foot, pink eyes and pink satin roses in her ears. She looks a little lost, perhaps because most of my other bears are boys. she need not worry as there is grandma bear and lady Daisy to take her under their wings.
April brought with her a Canadian flag and a glittery red maple leaf garland. My apologees for the pics. It is rainy today, but I wanted to show her off immediately.

Thank you so much Jane for this sweet little darling!

april1.jpg april2.jpg april3.jpg

And just in case you missed him, here is Toby, the bear I sent to Jane.

Toby.jpg

Both are about 10 inch tall standing.

This was my third TT swap and it is fun to see all the different styles in my hug.

Thanks again Jane and thanks to Gina who organized this swap and the one before it.  :hug:

K Pawz Guest

OMG they are priceless..... bear_wub love the Canadian flag Jane
and you know what I just realized and soooooo sorry Lynn....I haven't taken pictures of sweet Marwin my swap bear from Lynn Hearn of Critter Creations...He arrived last week and I feel so bad :redface:  I will take them as soon as the batteries charge for the camera....sorry Lynn...please forgive me

Hugs,
Krista

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh Sabine!

How could have I missed them both????

April is such a pretty girl! I love all her little details with flowers! and her colours!
She looks very serious and i am sure she will be very happy with her new friends and her new parents!

Toby is a beautiful boy and looks impatient to be trying his duck in a pool or in the sea!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Sabine, isn't she a sweety!!   Congratulations to you, and well done Jane!!   bear_wub

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

bear_grin Sabine both of your new swp bears are beautiful.  I love the duck bear , he looks so cute in his swim attire.  I also really love that pink mohair bear.  It is such a soft , pretty pink.  Of course I love the Canadian theme too . bear_grin

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

They look so much smaller than 10inches. Sweet we babies that they are.  :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_wub   :clap:  :clap: They're BOTH adorable!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  bear_wub   And beautifully made!  Such lucky, lucky girls to have them brighten your day and your homes  :hug:

Board footer