Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

ErienneTravis2.jpg

Shantell,

does your daughter need to go to college-only if you have a contract with her, binding and non revocable that upon graduation you get one bear a month YOUR CHOICE for the rest of your life.

What do you think?

Sounds like fun

how old is your daughter?  You sort of have to calculate the waiting time to determine the viability.

Dilly

and then I said...

Dilu,  my daughter is 18...and I will definitely bring up the contract idea...it's a wonderful one.  Her boyfriend (who I hope she marries some day) is working on his degree in Pharmacy so between the two of them they should be able to support my bear habits in my old age.

Here's her picture...which I will delete in a few (have this hangup of having my or my childrens pictures on the internet)...see they are cute...they can afford it.

**I've deleted my post from Shelli's Ginger bear for sale...since I just completely forgot where I was when I replied...silly me.

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

She's beautiful Shantell!!! Thanks for sharing. And I know what you mean about pictures being on the internet. But I'm glad I got to see it!
Heather

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Beautiful Daughter!!!!! I have this really cute son.................:rolleyes:

Hugs Louise

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh my... your daughter's beauty took my breath away.  WOW.

You know, I don't blame you a BIT- EVEN THOUGH THEY THINK THEY ARE GROWN UP......we know that they are still very much at risk. 

Isn't it sad that our kids had to grow up in this kind of atmosphere?  whatever happened to Happy Days?  sigh.

Good luck to your daughter and perspective son in law.....glad they will be able to help you out with your addiction  bear_happy

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oooh Shantell!!   Gorgeous, you must be so proud!!   

Actually, the male in the photo looks the spitting image of my husband's cousin, it's uncanny!!   They say we all have a twin somewhere - heaven help mine - poor woman!!:lol:

Thanks for sharing!!;)

Deb Upstate New York

She's lovely!  My 22 year old broke off her engagement to a boy she's known and been best friends with since 5th grade.  Not sure who has had more difficulty recovering, him or us (my hubby and I).  bear_sad  Now she's dating this ... <biting tongue hard> ...

Somehow, when they get to college all bets are off ... <sighing>.

Deb

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Shantell,
Your daughter is so Beautiful !!!!! :D

thank you for sharing :)

Hugs/Marie

Board footer