Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

Hey, I'm going to Ohio this weekend and wondered if anyone has ever visited the Bear Paths store? I love the website, but wonder if its worth the drive over to Cleveland to shop.... :D
I like seeing bears in person and supporting those who keep a store!

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Kirsten,

I have not been to the Bear Paths shop, but I met Diane Pawuk at the TBAI show and she is soooo nice.    I am sure you will enjoy the trip.    You will have to tell us all about it.

Wanda Carson

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

One of my collectors went and had a ball!

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Kirsten,

Where are you going in Ohio?  We're not that big of a state, so the drive may not be too terribly long.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, go, have a blast... (though you won't see any bear as cute as "Oliver":D) ... then come back and tell us all about it! We have to be able to live vicariously through eachother's experiences!!

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

Okay, I didn't make it to Bear Paths... It was going to be a 3 hour drive out of our way, and we had too much antique shopping to do.  My mom and I really wanted to go, but had to pass it up. AArgh! That would have been fun, but we already drove from Michigan through Ohio, almost to Kentucky border and then back to Michigan in 4 days, so the Cleveland trip was too much... bear_original

clare14 Country Bears
England

Aww that's a shame Kirsten - but at least you're closer than many of us, and there's hope for a future visit!!;)

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Heheh yes, you got closer than what I probably ever will get.  Oh well, there's always the future eh Kirsten?

Danni

Board footer