Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

Hi!

I would like to make some swing tags for my bears, but I don't know what to put on them. Can anyone help me?

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hiya, Sam.  See the drop-down menu right above your avatar that is labeled "Library"?  Click on that and one of the topics is 'hang tags/tush tags'.  Hopefully, that will point you in the right direction.   :hug:  :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

On mine, I have the bear's pic on one side and its name and on the other side is the info...

I list what eyes are made of, nose, "fur", and fill

I also put on there my logo, that Kim-Bee Bears are OOAK and that they are a collector's item, not a toy, not child safe etc....

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Hi Sam,
I've had a few different designs for my hang tags. I would constantly change it until I had a design I really liked. For the writing part, at first I listed every thing, material, eyes, stuffing. 
But after my last bear I decide to change up again-I fold the little tag in half,  the front has my logo, first inside page has the bear's name- month & year it was made, "ooak"  & my signature- next side I  place the best photo taken of the bear & maybe a little heart or flower sticker in the corner- the back I'll add: Lovable Huggable Work Of Art~ Adult collectible not suitable for children & my web site. Unless the bear was made for a special occasion like a charity or person, then I'll added a little something about that instead. As far as I know there is no real certain way it has to be.
Good Luck, Sandy

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

websized_hangtag.jpg

I just finished redesigning mine.  I print them on white business cards.  This is how they turn out from my printer.  I fold them and punch a hole in one corner.  I now leave the inside unprinted.  I hand write the bears name, "bearth" day bear_original  edition, and anything else.  I also sign the inside.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Lovely card Laura!!! bear_smile
Wendy

Board footer