Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Hi All,
Sorry have not been able to stop by for a week or so - soo many things to do - will catch up soon - and tell all with pictures  bear_whistle
Anyway one of the things I have been working on is a simpler version of my web site
I wonder if anyone has a minute or two - maybe five  bear_grin
Could you have a look at my website??
It should have a banner on each page which is a teddy sketch by a branch lilac background - if you get the old site without this please just hit refresh on any page which is not like this
I believe that this time the site has a better feel - please let me know anyone who has time what you think
And of course if there are any faults
And of course if you would like to link
- links will be updated if requested by anyone in approx 16 days
Well best dash off again now
Take Care all
Back during the week to see you all   bear_original  bear_original  :hug:  :hug:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Very nice!  Oh by the way Bamboo is blowing kisses at the computer and sends his love bear_wub  :hug:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Anne !
Your new banner is very lovely ♪♪ well done !  :clap:

hugs
Marie

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Ot looks good to me Anne.   bear_thumb  Doesn't it feel good to revamp your website now and again! I really enjoyed doing mine.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original I love your site, Anne--

The colors are lovely . . . tempting, I wanted to  say, fresh and unusual, but not overwhelming.

I really like the font, too. It's not only easy to read, it's part of the design--very appealing.

Your text is friendly without being gushy--you sound like a real person (I know you're a real person, but you know what I mean).

All in all, your site is a pleasure to cruise through.

And all  the links work! bear_thumb

I'd love to trade banners, if you're willing! Mine is at the top of my webpages.

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

I looks and works great for me. Easy to navigate, clean and fresh. I like it a lot! bear_thumb

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Anne,

Your web-site update is great - very easy to navigate and I love the colours.
Also your little bear Roisin is just such a  darling.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Looks good to me...
The only thing I would suggest is changing the font to Times New Roman or Arial for the main text, it is easier to read and will maintain the attention of your readers.  Use the current font for headings and titles. That would be the only thing that I would suggest.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Lovely site Anne bear_original  I love the little teddy cut outs everywhere  bear_wub
xx Sarah

Stellajella Wien

Anne, what a pretty website!  bear_thumb
in my humble oppinion there´s just one thing missing: you!
I always love to read the " about me" and look at pix of the artist .
Not only on teddy pages, but on every page....I am so nosey  :redface:

Good luck with your new site!
Gaby bear_flower

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Anne, your site looks great, love the colours you have choosen, Gaby is right a photo of you is needed. :clap:

Board footer