Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Hey Kim,
I've been wondering where you were hiding, but never would have guess you were in paradise. I'm so happy to see you were swept away & were able to have some alone time with your hubby. You both look so happy & make a very attractive couple. No wonder your kids are sooo cute.
He's such a great husband maybe you can get him to fold & put away all them cloths. bear_happy
Hope you get caught up on things real fast, I miss seeing your beautiful creations on a daily basis. 

~ Sandy  bear_grin

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow, you lucky girl Kim. What a wonderful husband to whip you of to Jamaica loke that, how romantic.
What beautiful scenery too! You look amazing , you are such a pretty and (Slim) woman and you look so good in a bikini. Samuel is a great guy and you look so good together.

Hugs Jane.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

SINK, SHMINK

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

There's always another sink (or toilet) in the world, but only one vacation like this, now, when you still look so great in a bikini!!

You could always decorate the bathroom with pictures from your vacation . . .

Or just decorate with cats . . .

Nobody would notice that you needed new fixtures :crackup:
teef_brusher.jpg

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Eileen.... I LOVE that picture!!!!  Decorate with cats......  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: !
Yes, I can see that plan would certainly take the attention away from the bright green walls and yucky fixtures we have in there right now!!!! 

Edie.... oh, the food IS amazing!  I really did eat my fill.... I promise you!  We did get to sneak off the resort a couple of times and eat the REAL home cooked Jamaican food.  the name is escaping me right now... but they have this folded bread that was to die for.  i think I must have eaten a whole loaf a day!  And many of the VERY strict Rastafarians are actually vegans..... so there were several local places that catered to non-meat eaters.  I did eat quite a bit of jerk chicken though.... it was simply too irresistable to pass up!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Your chap is really romantic - all the other fellas - TAKE NOTE - this is what we girls like. 

Come on now Kim - back to the real world - we've got separation anxiety waiting for your next creation. :hug:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

WOW! What a wonderful, thoughtful, romantic surprise for you! Go Samuel!

It's a beautiful place and the two of you make a beautiful couple!

So I have a tan rather than a toilet.....
And a Swedish Massage rather than a new sink....

But my mind is nice and clear and refreshed..... and I didn't have to make breakfast for anyone for 5 whole days!!!!!!

sounds like a pretty good trade to me! :clap:  :clap:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

What a wonderful surprise - a holiday in Jamacia! bear_wub
So glad that you had a relaxing and wonderful time and you look so beautiful, all tanned in your bikini.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer