Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Kingfisher Farm Teddies Kingfisher Farm Teddies and Folk Art
Illinois

Hello! Does anyone have access to the current copy? There is an article about me there, but I can't find one here in the USA. Could anyone scan it for me? Thanks, Pam
www.kingfisherfarm.net

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Pam, can't help you, but wanted to say I love your work and your website is divine.  I see that PengPeng designed it; is that the bear artist?

Hope someone in the UK can help you out.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh my goodness, your work is  just gorgeous, I really adore it.

Well done with getting into Teddy Bear Times.  I would imagine it would be thrilling for you.

We don't get the magazine unfortuntatly here in Australia, but i'm sure that one of the wonderful people from the UK will scan it for you if they have a copy...

Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hiya Pam! Here is the article about you.

pam27jg.jpg

pam18sm.jpg

Your work is really good Pam, I really enjoyed reading all about you.

Jane

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Her's one for Sue Ann. This was in the Australian Bear Creations magazine that I have just recieved. There are also two bears of Sue Ann's on the back page of the magazine.

sueannbear8is.jpg

Jane

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Well done Pam and Sue Ann on your publications, thanks to Jane for sharing with us. bear_happy

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Wow!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks SO much, Jane for sharing the photo of Calypso!!  And, Pam, I've been to your website and am truly impressed with your imagination and creativity!  The article in the mag is wonderful, also.  Big congrats on being published and a belated welcome to the board!

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Hi Pam, Beautiful creative bears and critters you make.. I really enjoyed your web site and stories. Your site is quite lovely and I felt like I had gone away for awhile to visit a special  new friend..welcome...Winney

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Pam, it looks like it is a lovely article! You really deserve having a spread like that, your work is to DIE for!

Sue Ann, Calypso is such a gorgeous bear!!!!!!!!        Congrats go to you also!

Thankyou Jane for scanning the articles.. It makes me wish we have Teddy Bear Times here in Australia!

Danni

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Pam, you make Beautiful bears and you are so creative  !! bear_laugh

Sue-Ann,  Congratulations for Calypso !!!! he is cute colorful bear ♪

Hugs/Marie

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Ladies,

Great to read the article about your beautiful  Bears, Pam.
Also Sue Ann - neat to see Calypso - so bright and colourful and a gorgeous Bear.

Jane, thanks for scanning the article so we could all have a look.

Bear hugs
Carolyn

Illinois

Oh my GOSH!!!  Jane, Thankyou!! They used so many photos! But I sent the wrong photo of myself....ugh!!! And she used my words......Oh my gosh. I wrote such personal stuff I guess! Thanks so much. I got  a lovely email from Switzerland, and an order today from New York, as she had just gotten her copy. This is so wonderful. My first feature article!!! Thanks to everyone for your compliments...........This is truly an honor! Hugs to all of you, Pam O

Illinois

Shelley, yes Peng Peng the bear artist does my website. She's a HUGE help!!!(but a tiny person LOL) and fellow vegetarian. Pam

Illinois

OOPS Shelli not Shelley! Sorry:D

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

No problem, I'm used to it.  And Sheila, tho not sure where people get THAT from!  I've not met Peng Peng but her bears are darling, and I knew she was in graphic design prior.  She gives good site!

Board footer