Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

I just had to share this with you all as it had me laughing.

The other night i was downstairs with my son who is nearly 8 years old and hubby was getting our 10 month old son off to sleep, my oldest was playing with a football in the livingroom which i really dont like him doing but he was out of my hair lol
He was banging the ball so much that i turned around and said " your dad is going to rip your head off if you dont stop bouncing that ball" to which my son said " well if he does that i will get paula carter to sew it back on for me"
lol

Just goes to show he knows a great bear artist when he see's one.

Hugs to all
Vicki

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:D:D:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:D:D

Smart kid!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

hahahha what about his Mum?? Surely she would have the skills to sew the head back on?

LOL great story!

Danni

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

lol Danni yes thats true but i think he has fallen in love with one of my paula carter's bears and he knows how much i love her bears.
Saying that , he is always asking me if the bear i am working on is for him and always telling me that brown, blue, yellow, red etc is his favorite colour.

Hugs
Vicki

Board footer