Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

cows.jpgIt is strange to think I live in a large city, with farmland all around me.
I get the best of both worlds countryside and city living. What do you see from your work room window?
Kerren x

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

How peaceful and tranquil.   My view is my garden which I have previously posted in "what else do you do".  Being Sprng in Australia now, it is a great time of the year for outside colour.

Cheers Denise.

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Great view! all I see is my drive way
hugs

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

back.jpgFront.jpgKerren, you are so lucky!  I wish my outlook was as tranquil!  I work in the front of the house and also the back and these are my views ... very suburban!!  :(

(I've just taken these through the window and it's pouring down today, so everything looks very dismal and uninspiring. Apologies for the rotary line, but there was no way I was going outside in the rain to close it down!)

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

I look out my work room window and see the driveway, street and across the street neighbors homes........not very inspiring, but if it was anything else, I would probably sit and day dream all day and not get any work done !
pandamac

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

Hi Paula,
Your garden looks lovely,
I have some pictures of mine now the building work is over i will post them in another topic later.
Kerren

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

rupert-jr-003.jpgKerren,

What a lovely view.  I am not a city person, so I think I would go crazy if I had to look at buildings all day long.  This is picture of my view from my front porch.  I love to watch the deer and other critters that live here.  The lower part of this area is a natural wetlands, so there is a lot of life there.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Chalk me up as a driveway viewer! bear_sad

OK, I can see part of my gardens in there too. And the piles of mulch and loam that are covered in tarps calling to be spread... making me feel guilty.... slowing down the bear making process.....

Ya had to ask!!! :crackup:

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Dahpne and Millie: you lucky dogs (or should I say bears?)!!!! What terrific views....My sewing room view is my front yard but I have to keep the shade down because of the sun.....Now my back yard if fabulous with a forest and a creek and I often sew in my "all season room" (midwest term I think. Some call it a Florida room --if you live in Florida) where I can see the wildlife. Now, if I can figure out how to post pictures I can get them in here... for now I can honestly say, Daphne, the cows are the best of the best....

Michelle

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

bear_cry  bear_cry No windows in my new workroom! bear_cry  bear_cry

But someday when we buy a house in the country, I'll have a big studio with windows and light and beautiful vistas bear_rolleyes (sigh~ just dreaming)

K Pawz Guest

You lucky ducks, my studio is in our finished basement, so I can't look out my window unless I stand on a chair...one of those in the foundation window....I too Tami am dreaming of a new studio, an attic one like Aleta's or a fully enclosed sunroom type looking into trees and forests....Although our house isn't even two years old, I think I almost have hubby convinced to sell and find me something with the studio I want!!!! He is always telling me I need more room, and we could move a wall here and there, my rebuttal to this is, lets just sell and find the house with my dream studio...I don't care what the rest of the house looks like,I just want my studio!!!!

Hugs,
KRista

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Krista mine is in the finished basement too. I just redid it with cabinets shelves and a workstation and I love it. But I do miss working at the kitchen table and having the big bay window to look out of.

Stellajella Wien

Kerren, may I move in with you? :crackup:
I´m house tained, well mannered and do´t have smelly feet!
If already the view fom your wokr space is such an adorable one, I guess, your whole home must be a real happy place to live!

Gaby bear_flower

sarahjane Brisbane

Well my work room is my dining room table and a two drawer filing cabinet....but I can't complain about the view, we are very fortunate. Will post a better picture later!!

I can only find a picture taken at sunset  bear_shocked
pic2.JPG

Stellajella Wien

A better picture? Cheeses! She just posted a second class picture! *trying to pick up jaw from the floor*
I´m gonna show y´all MY sight tomorrow.... bear_grin

Gaby bear_flower

sarahjane Brisbane

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:   :redface:

Yes I know you're right...I meant one where you could see a bit more detail!!

macy1029 Posts: 24

Such beautiful views!!!  I have a view of mostly trees but I know the Atlantic Ocean is just across the road.
Dana bear_grin

Board footer