Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Congratulations on your daughters wedding !!!!  :clap:
She is so beautiful !!   bear_innocent  bear_flower 
Thanks for sharing those fantastic photos !!!
I loooooooooooooove your gorgeous garden and
you did a superb wedding job !!    :hug:

hugs
Marie

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Aleta,
What wonderful photographs - almost impossible to believe that was only the photographers second wedding - she has captured so many beautiful aspects of what must have been such a wonderful day.
Your daughter and her husband are such a terrific looking couple - may their life be filled with beautiful things and people. 
I caught a glimpse of you in the pictures too you are a lovely lady - so your daughter has obviously inhereted your wonderful looks  bear_flower
As for your garden - I find it hard to believe that this is all yours (maybe you are a princess in disguise??) lucky lady!!
Thank you so much for allowing a peek into your wonderful family day :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Jill,  bear_flower
It WAS one of the hottest days of the year!!  I think it was 96 degrees.  The nice thing about living on this ginormous hill is that we usually have a bit of a breeze to keep one from getting too uncomfortable.  What was really nice is that the temperatures remained warm throughout the evening making it really enjoyable....and with the slightest breeze....no bugs!

Marie,  bear_flower
Thank you.  You're a doll for saying so. 

Anne,  bear_flower
Yep.  The photographers second wedding.  She has since had an art gallery showing of her photographs (including one of my daughter!).  I'm glad we found her when we did.  I'm sure she'll be hard to book now.  Either that, or wildly expensive!  My guess is before long.....both. (sigh)

Everyone,  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower
Thank you for all the lovely posts.  I'm happy to share these photos with you.....my bear friends.

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I am so very happy for you and your famioy, Aleta, such a beautiful beautiful daughter....

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

I'm so glad this thread popped back up I would have hated to miss it because of crazy last week!!

Aleta your daughter is gorgeous and what a day to match!!  Talk about fairy tales, wow!  This young photographer has a fantastic career ahead if this is what she plans to do...just awesome photographs. 
:hug:
~Chrissi

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

WOW!  Absolutely stunning.

Board footer