Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

d-Large-Web-view.jpgc-Large-Web-view.jpgb-Large-Web-view.jpgJust finished my second original design and first center-seam bear.  After spending hours making a witch's hat and collar for this guy which I ended up not liking, I just stuck a dumb old bow on him.  He is filled with polyfil, glass pellets in his big feet, and steel shot in his tummy and arms.  Thank-you Miss Tami, for air-brushing 101.  Oh, and my other little bear wanted his photo taken also................

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Oh my gosh - I LOVE this bear!!!! You can send him to me if you like!

Your son is gorgeous too!

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Fantastic, Connie!!! What a little darling! And your bear is very nice too  bear_grin Look how proud he stands! You should be proud of him too! bear_thumb

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Connie, I am just flabbergasted--your second design? My goodness! You must keep going! This is one beautiful bear! bear_wub  (And your sweetie on the left is adorable, too.) WOW. bear_thumb

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

Connie, he is absolutely wonderful - I bet you are thrilled with him.  I definately think it is time for you to take the "plunge".

Jane P.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

This bear is AWESOME!  Your nose stitches are superb.  Way to go!

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Superb craftsmanship..and a great design. If that's what you can do on your second design I predict a star in the making!!

Well done :clap:  :clap:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Now this is how a bear should be!  He has great presence!  Well done for slinging out the accessories and letting him speak for himself ... it has really worked!   :clap:  :clap:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

He is absolutely gorgeous-I love him
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Your son is a little cutie too.
Laurie :hug:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Connie...this bear really is superb, beautiful face.......he really did not need any other accessories!!

Great work!!!  :clap:  :clap:

Yvonne  bear_flower

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Connie, what a wonderful bear and the little one next to him is a cute as apple pie...

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Thank you, everyone, for the very kind comments!  I've been working on this guy for so long that, to be honest, I'm a little sick of him!  I think I've mentally moved on to my next design, but thanks again for the early morning ego boost!

hapykiss.gif

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

This bear looks like a proper teddy bear, you've captured the true meaning. Brill!

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

I think he's gorgeous!!  He's right up my alley...love a beauty of a classic bear bear_wub  bear_wub
You're other little bear is too adorable bear_original

:hug:
~Chrissi

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

A fabulous traditonal bear.   A bear after my own heart.  He's superb!!  I can't wait to see more of your designs.  Keep 'em coming!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Connie, he is fabulous !!!!  He is definitely Mr.teddy bear !!! :clap:  :clap: 
I really like your new design and oh my gosh your little boy are
so cute !!!!  :love:
Thanks for sharing.  :hug:
hugs
Marie

Board footer