Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Hi there !
I'm back from more than 6 weeks in the mountain, where there was no internet connexion : I missed you a lot !

I have so much things to read after all this time !
Just a "holyday" photo of my little bear family to say you "hello" :

nous4.preview.png

Lots of bear hugs and all my amitié bear_original,
Marion

PS : thanks again for your mail, dear Dilu ! bear_original

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

AWWW what a gorgeous bear family!

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Hi Marion bear_original I'm Irene and i'm french too from Savoie. I love your bears

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Thanks kbonsall :).

And thanks Irene :). I love your bears too :). Could you tell where you live in Savoie ? The picture was taken in my parent's chalet, in Bernex, near Evian : maybe we could meet when I go there :). I live in Lille : you're welcome when you want :).

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome back, Marion; you've been missed!  Your bear line up is superb and so visually impressive... and oh, how I miss Europe, seeing that cutwork fence.  <sigh>  Can I visit, too...???  bear_happy

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Oh Shelli ! Of course you can come ! The chalet is very open ! You can come and relax, and even make bears on the balcony, I can say that's great :). I seriously give you an invitation :). I would be so happy to meet you !

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

BIG WELCOME BACK, MARION!!  I've wondered so many times where you were!!!  Hope your holiday was great . . . although I don't see how it could've been any other way . . . and I see you've been BEARY busy making those adorable bears of yours!!  Love the photo . . . thanks for sharing!!  Again, welcome back!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Did you make all those bears on your vacation???

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Thanks a lot Sue Ann for this warm welcome !
Kbonsall : I made those bears from the end of April to now, in fact :).

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hello again Marion, I for one missed you. I love all 15 of your lovely bears. Wow! you have been busy. The photograph is great, thanks for sharing it with us all.

Jane

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Welcome back Marion!  What a great photo!  Hope you had a splendid time on holidays!

We all missed you!

Danni

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Wow..you have been busy . Welcome back Marion !...Love the line up of bears..I will take that gray one in the middle ..he,  he.. Winney

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Ma Cheri!!!  You're back!.....we missed you so much!  Gollygeewhizzikins girl that was long long long.....

Ahhh its great to see the little bearykins out on an outing! :lol:

Hugs and gollyamite to you dear heart!

Dily bear_tongue

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Welcome back Marion !

Wow wow 15bears in 4month !? great work ! your bear is soooooooo cute bear_laugh

Bear Hugs/Marie

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Thanks a lot girls bear_original. I'm so glad to talk with you again !:)

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Hi to all bear_original Marion, i live in St Pierre d'Albigny, a small town 20 km near to Chambéry. How long time did you make bears? Do you know others french bearmakers near to you?

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

You're not far from Bernex ! I wish we can meet when I'm in the Alpes bear_original.
I made my very first bear with a pattern found on internet in february of this year. I make bears with my own patterns (first were not very convincing :rolleyes:) since the end of March or something like that bear_original.
I do not know any other bearmaker, in fact : you are the first I talk to bear_original. I would like to meet some : I plan to go to the first exhibition I find in France:). And you ? Do you know some french bearmaker ?
Oh, I wanted to tell you that I find your dolls very impressive too !

Hugs to all,
Marion bear_original

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Marion,

Welcome back and glad that you have had a holiday up in the mountains - how splendid.
It must be a magnificent place and ideal spot to make your Bears.
That is amazing that you have made such a gorgeous line up of Bears and you only started
in February! Well done.
thanks for sending the photo of your wonderful Bears.

hugs
Carolyn.

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Thanks Carolyn !:)
What a great signature you have ! bear_original

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Hi bear_original Marion, i went to an french bear event in june in Paris. There was more than 70 exhibitors and it was wonderfull. This event is organised by AGDM (gueule de miel), the only french club and forum that i know. There will be another event ( september or october?) in paris with more dolls than bears. I will exhibit to AGDM next year. If you want to browse their website, search "gueule de miel" in Google. I know a lady 30 km away from me and we were in Paris in June. I can't believe you are making bears just since february because they are so weldone. I also live beetwin mountains and vineyards and maizes. My house is near a big mountain wich looke like a tooth (molar):D

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thanks Marion -

Your's  avatar is great and I like the bear you have chosen for it.  As I said before your Bears are fabulous and I look forward to talking some more to a French Bear artist.

Warm wishes
Hugs
Carolyn
bear_original

Board footer