Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Stephanie Sassy Bears & Fabrics
Aurora, Colorado

My husband was living in the apartment below mine. One day, the water pipes behind my bathroom burst and flooded his whole apartment. He came pounding on my door, screaming about the water!! Been married 13 years and have 2 daughters now.

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Denis and I met at work, I worked in accounts he was the articled clerk doing the audit. I was 19 he was 20. neither one of us would have choosen to get married but I was pregnant so pressure from our families said GET MARRIED.  I think both of us would have run in the opposite direction instead of walking down the aisle. The church was full, only because in 1970 this was not the done thing, and most people were just quissy.

I choose to have a small wedding reception just our families, we had a short honeymoon, where I got terribly sunburnt, suffered from severe morning sickness, morning noon and night.  Denis left his good shoes behind the first night in the hotel we stayed, so had to then eat in the dining room in his suit and sandals at the next hotel as we could not afford to buy  a new pair of shoes.

Today , 35 years almost 36, we are still together, sometimes I could still run away in the opposite direction, but we have learnt to live with each other, we respect each other and we give each other their space. My first daughter I lost  when I was 20 weeks into the pregnancy, and my second daughter only lived a short while after her birth.  Lauren my 3rd daughter arrived in 1973 and my son Dale in 1975, and Tristan the first grandchild 2006.

Is life perfect- Never, but I sure try to make the best of what I get.

Lynette

Board footer