Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

i just put in my first handpainted eyes and i backed them with white sculpy and even tho i tried to needlsculpt them the appear to be a bit bulgy to me,,and im not sure what to do from here..the cord isnt really wide enough to do lids..what do you think? help?  deb

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Deb, try this link. http://www.teddy-talk.com/search.php?se … 1150114121 It  is a forum page full of threads relating to eyes and eyelids.  There's lots to read so grab a cup of tea and happy reading!

Fairfax,Vermont

EYES1.JPG
im hoping i just uploaded a photo of said bear ( unfinished) poor photo,,i cant beleive i just put a bear in the fridge to photograph it,,you must have a better fridge daphne! anyway this is what i wanted advice on,,have been readingthe posts,,still dont need someone to look and tell me..should i just rip em out?  deb

Fairfax,Vermont

EYES2.JPG and here is a closer one since that worked,,deb

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hmmm.... Judi would be the better on to advise on this but perhaps you could needlefelt around the eyes to taper them into the face????

That's all I've got.... that and a too small and empty fridge!!! (I need to go grocery shopping! Hmm... this would be a good time to take pics!)  :crackup:

Board footer