Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

Hi guys!

I haven't been posting on here for awhile cause I lost my bear making spark  bear_sad  But now I got it back and I started a new bear the other day!  bear_grin

I'm also thinking about trying to wax a nose. I brought some wax yesterday  bear_original Wish me luck!

Anyway I have to have a shower now. Cya!  bear_original

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Sam, welcome back. Don't worry we all have times when we loose our bear making spark for a while then we usually bounce back with wonderful bears. Good luck with your new bear I hope he is a stunner. Go steady with the wax once you finished your bear. I had one heck of a problem earlier this week. I had bought some black nose wax, which I hadn't used before and got into one heck of a mess with it. It was unworkable and I ended up with a huge blob of wax on my bears nose . So much so that it worked like a kiddies wax crayon. Needles to say I had to cut off the whole nose and restitch it.  :lola:
Please share a picture of your new bear once he is finished.

Hugs Jane.

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Hiya Sam. I lost my spark in the summer but its come back then gone again! I've got other stuff going on but there are ideas starting to go around my head so maybe I need to just get going. Glad to hear from you. :hug:

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

I'm so glad your spark is back.  You make such nice bears and  we need you here.

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Sam I was wondering where you had gone.  Its good to have you back!  I have not made a bear for a while either.  Things have been way to crazy!  :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

That is good to hear Sam. I think it is something we all go through at time.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Good to hear from you Sam  :clap:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

too Kool Sam!!!  Wonderful to have you back at work where your heart is!

gollyhugs
dilu

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Great to hear from you Sam, and great you have your oomph back  bear_thumb

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

HI guys!  :dance:

It feels oh so good to get my spark back!  bear_grin
I've already started a new bear!  bear_tongue
I'm also trying new things and different styles. I went to a craft market in my town the other day, and I said to mum "I really want to try and sell a few bears here" So going there really helped. But the thing is, the market was full of beading and jewellery stores! Some of them were very good ones with glass beads made by the seller but others were just jewellery made. I'm not complaining or anything I was just shocked. And if I do have my own table I will be the only bear person.  bear_original  Hopefully I might start a trend  bear_tongue

Well I gotta get back to work  bear_original Cya!

Board footer