Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

I don’t usually post that much about sad events, but I have decided to at this time because there is a family who would really benefit from good thoughts. I know of no other better place were good thoughts and heartfelt feelings are freely given.

I could write a wish list for this family that I am going tell you about, for all the members this year. Who wants what? What will make them happy? What will make them smile the biggest? But sadly, there is only one wish I wish for this family this year at Christmas and I can’t pay it or ask Santa for it or even make it myself.
It is a wish for life.

There is a close member of my hubby’s family who is very sick. He has been gravely ill.
Us as a family, have been taking shifts to help his wife in the care of her husband. He has three wonderful and amazing sons who have been there to help. One of these sons is married to a young woman who has been there every day to care for her step- Dad and ad support to his wife. I have to tell you, it amazing to see so much unconditional love there is in this family of my hubby’s.  When I went there to help my heart was filled to see the courage, love and devotion and unconditional love they gave to one another. This family truly gave it their all in hopes he would be here for years to come.
This is my husband’s younger sister and her hubby.

We have hoped and prayed and used means of healing methods in hopes that he would get better, even thro the doctors said he would not likely live long.

I have received the call that it may not be long now. Today was a bad day for him and it may happen very soon.
I only ask that a pray be said for his wife and sons and dear sweet daughter-in-law and all that love him. That blessings and love be sent their way.  I ask please that any post you may want to make, make it to them. 

I also decided to share this with you all because, at times like this, it helps me to remember how blessed I am. That I do not want to forget the things that are important in life, at times we all get so involved with ours duties in life, that sometimes that slips away.

So, at this time of year with the festive season coming up – truly count your blesses and all your loved ones.

Star Light Star bright,
The first star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight.

Thank you and I know this family will be grateful for all your good thoughts.

Kassie

My favorite Christmas Carol

Bells Will Be Ringing
Bells will be ringing, the glad, glad news;
Oh, what a Christmas, to have the blues;
My baby's gone;
I have no friends;
To wish me greetings, once again;
Choirs will be singing, Silent Night
Oh, Christmas Carols, by candlelight;

Please come home for Christmas;
Please come home for Christmas;
If not for Christmas, by New Year's Night;

Friends and relations;
Send salutations;
Just as sure as the stars shine above;

This is Christmas, Christmas my dear;
The time of year to be with the one that you love;

Then will you tell me, you'll never more roam;
Christmas and New Year will find you home;
There'll be no more sorrow;
No grief or pain;
'Cause I'll be happy that it's Christmas once again

Dilu Posts: 8,574

May God in his infinite wisdom continue to hold this family in his hands, and to guide their steps through these uncharted waters.  May the angels smile on all who have shown love to this family.  And may each and every member of this family learn something special through the heartache that they each must endure.  May they know joy again soon.

dilu

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

May the angels of the Lord look over this family and give them the strength for whatever the Lord has in store.

Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength, they will mount up with the wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

God cares and will never leave no matter how far away he may seem in your time of need.  May they feel his presence and allow him to strengthen them at this sad time.   

Psalm 46:1           God is our refuge and  strength, a very present help in times of trouble.

Board footer