Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

Adele my eldest daughter went to hospital on Friday evening/Saturday morning at 3:49 am when her waters broke.
James our son in law keeps us posted but we haven’t heard anything since lunch time today, the contractions were every five minutes, he said they wouldn’t take any action at the hospital until she had been in 36 hours.
Well that was at 3 this afternoon. Yesterday he was sent home at 10.pm he let us know what was happening. 
Tonight we haven't heard from him it is now 10: 48pm we hope Adele is ok and the babies are being born now, as she must be very tired now after all this time.
I just needed to have something to occupy my mind as I worry about every thing.
Thanks girls love Kerren

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awwww Kerren, what a tremendous worry for you, I would be exactly the same in your position.   I remember when I was having my daughter my dad kept calling the hospital to see how I was doing - the midwives kept coming to ask me for a report to give to him!!! Can you call the hospital to find out - I'm sure everything will be absolutely fine, but it will put your mind at ease.    :hug:

Lucky you - what wonderful Christmas gifts!!    :hug:  :hug:

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

Thanks Clare,
James said he would phone as soon as there was any news. i could contact Adele by a bedside phone but if she was resting wouldn't want to wake her
hugs Kerren

clare14 Country Bears
England

Hi Kerren,

No of course not, didn't think of that  :doh:  bear_rolleyes     I hope you hear something really soon, I'm sure you will, please let us know.    :hug:  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh...I'm thinking of you all Kerren...huge hugs for a happy outcome  :hug:  :hug:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Congradulations to your daughter!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Keeping my fingers crossed for your daughter.
Tell us as soon as you get news, please!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Wow, what exciting news! I bet your daughter is completely exhausted - labour is bad enough with 1 baby, let alone 2!

Are these you first grandchildren? What a wonderful Christmas you are going to have!

When I has James my other half was there but so where my mum and dad...dad was GOING to leave the room when it came to the pushing but it all happened so fast he had to stay and just sit in a corner.....funnily enough, he had the video camera and James birth was recorded (no gory bits - just a side view of me and Stuart lifting James onto my chest). The camera points up into the air a few moments after James is born and you can hear my dad crying.... bear_cry
William was a different story altogether - born in the ambulance....passing drivers nearly saw more than expected! lol

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

Thanks everyone! Gemma you had me laughing and crying!
THE GOOD NEWS IS THEY ARRIVED LAST NIGHT JUST BRFORE MIDNIGHT!
James phoned at 2am to let us know how they all were Adele is fine she has little Naomi 5lb 6 oz with her and bigger sister Jasmine 6lb 2 oz is in the special baby unit her cord was caught, so they are keeping an eye on her. We are going to visit hospital tonight so I will keep you posted.  :hug:
Love Kerren

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

YAHOO!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wonderful news Kerren - Congratulations on the wonderful news!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer