Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

It's so wierd to hear you say it's so hot at Christmas time.  I've never been to Australia, I guess your weather is upside down from ours?  Does it ever get cold?

Hayley,  my hand is up in the air for Orlando.  Antonio would have been nice too, though.

I haven't bought any Christmas presents yet.

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

bear_grin I just went into the living room......Ti (the dog) is laying on the couch in MY place, sleeping, Hubby is laying back in his recliner chair, sleeping (I can hear him from here) and the TV is on........If only there were some decent shows on, maybe he wouldn't sleep so much in front of the TV! But, then again, that is a Man thing isn't it?

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

so anyone bring music so we can dance?  Wheres Judi to teach us some steps  bear_grin

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

whats fun foam tammy?

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Now Patty you were not listening. bear_tongue  Obviously you have rose coloured glasses on today! Orlando is not up for grabs...he's MINE today. It was Antonio I was very nicely offering as a second chance date. Take it or leave it...but be quick or I may just change my mind and keep both...one on each arm. Actually....... bear_whistle

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Kenny Rogers is singing a raspy rendition of Hark The Herald Angels Sing on my radio right now!

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

definately ellen, mine is doing the same bear_grin  mind you it is past his bed time bear_grin

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hey, we all ought to find one of those live online radio stations.... then we can all be listening to the same song!

Penn Valley, CA

Don't be so selfish, Hayley.  Don't you think you could just beam him on up here to California when your hubby comes home?  Whoops, my hubby will be home in an hour.  Forget it.

Australia

hey you two aren't being very fair...I don't have a man at all!!!  so come on...hes rightfully mine  bear_tongue

Patty..yep too hot bear_sad  It does get cold here...but not below 30F at night.  so not too cold lol...tho we all rug up in coats and scarfs in winter lol

sarahjane Brisbane

Looks like this party is hotting up since I ducked out 15 minutes ago....Hayley don't be greedy now and keep both for yourself I'd be quite happy to take Antonio off your hands......

Australia

kenny rogers hey  bear_tongue   I once had a radio on here....wheres it gone?

Australia

music_notes.gif

Here we go Sarah...I have the music...just use your imagination to have it play what you want to hear!

Jodi...these ones' are for you.

Housework_image7.gif

Housework_image5.gif

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website
Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

OK, guess I'm talking to myself.

Going to go have a conversation with the dishwasher, then the vacuum. Our real estate agent is having an open house here tomorrow so I should be being productive rather than sitting here any way!

See ya!

Penn Valley, CA

OK, I've got it Tammy.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Tammy...... that's a good one to do chores to! Very peppy!

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

right ladies, i'm off to bed it's just about 1am here bear_wacko , enjoy the rest of the party  :dance:  i hope you all have a wonderful christmas and may all your wishes come true in the new year :hug:  bear_wub

Australia

cool tammy, i got some classical song playing.  now better watch out

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Wendi, google fun foam to see pictures.  It is just a thin , felxible foam that comes in any color.  It often comes in sheets 8x10 and is about the thickness of felt and can be cut, glued whatever !   great stuff for kids crafts too.

Australia

Well Sarah Jane...seeing as though neither Sarah or Patty came right out and accepted Antonio (both too busy wanting what they CAN"T have), Antonio is all yours. Smile for a picture! :photo:

Sorry Sarah...all I have left now is Danny Devito. But beggars can't be choosy. bear_rolleyes Shoulda been quicker off the mark! bear_tongue And Patty...shame on you wanting Orlando when your hubby will be home soon! bear_whistle

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

He sees you when you're sleeping !    Soooooo cool that we can be listening to the same thing across the globe.  Now this feels like we are at the same party ! WOOOHOOOOO !!!!

Australia

better not cry...santa clause is coming to town...are we all hearing the same thign??

Goodnight Wendi!!  And daphne good luck tomorrow!!  :hug:

Penn Valley, CA

Ewwwww, Danny DeVito.

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

thanks tammy i know what you mean now, i will have a look for some, byeeeeeeee :hug:

Board footer