Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I will have you both in my thoughts.  Your daughter must be a brave soul as CF survivors all are.  Please tell her not to give up hope as people from all over the world are offering support!

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

My prayers to you and your daughter!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

there is not much i can do to help but send Kelissa and you a mountain of hugs!

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

You and your daughter are in my prayers.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Still lifting prayers, how is she doing ? HEAL HER DEAR GOD !!!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA
articicle wrote:

May God give you and your family strength is this tormultous time.  may the spirit touch your daughter to give her hope, power, and guidance... to her doctors wisdom choice in her best treatment...in Jesus name, Amen.

bear_innocent  :pray:

my thoughts and prayers are with you, your daughter and family.

Articicle.

Article, I am joining with you in prayer !! When 2 agree ... it is done !!!!!!!

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

:pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: loads of prayers and hugs from here
pandamac

knuffelbear Claudia's Knuffelbaeren
Heinsberg

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your daughter  :hug:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :hug:

Tynnateddy sault ste marie

My every thought and all my prayers are with you as I join Jodi and Articicle in bringing in a circle  :pray:  :pray:  :pray: of prayers for your daughter and family.
Hugs Tynna   :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

:pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

It's one thing when we deal with our own illness, it's another thing all together when it's our children.  My thoughts and prayers for healing are with your daughter.  My prayers for strength are with you. 

Warmest heartfelt hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Kathy,
I'm saying prayers for you both, you're in my thoughts. :hug:

:hug:
~Chrissi

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I am sending lots of prayers and hugs your way .I hope all goes well for you.
:pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Laurie :hug:

K P Bear K P Bear
Lewiston

You are both in my thoughts.
Lena 48.gif

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug: Just checking to see how she's doing..... sending all positive, get well quick vibes that I can muster!!!  :hug:

Celena Oxford

Dear Kathy, I am so sad to hear about Kellisa being so ill.  My thoughts and prayers are with both of you....stay strong and take care.  Sending you lots of  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  and prayers and well wishes...Please keep us updated.

Beary hugs
Celena

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Still PRAYING for a healing !!!!

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Kathy, I am praying for your daughter and your family.  :hug:  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Kathy my heart goes out to the both of you..but seeing how my mum suffers seeing both her daughters ill...I'm sending you the hugest hugs...prayers for the both of you  :hug:  :hug:

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Thank you all!

I'm overwhelmed by this loving response. I've posted a separate update on Kellisa's recovery but we did have a couple of really dark days when Kellisa was in a lot of pain and could not breath without the help of oxygen. Your prayers were needed and you all responded beautifully. I believe in the healing power of prayers and Kellisa's quick recovery is proof that prayers are truly powerful.

May God bless you all.
:hug: ~ Kathy and Kellisa

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Ahhh, so glad to hear that your daughter seems to have turned the corner!....prayers do get answered!

Keep us posted and let your darling Kellisa that we are all pulling for her.....

gollyhugs
dilu

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

:clap:

PRAISE GOD !!!!!!!!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

What wonderful news Kathy!  I'm overwhelmingly happy to hear that things have absolutely taken a turn for the better!   :hug:  :pray:  :hug:

Kim Basta

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Kathy I'm so glad Kellisa is doing better!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Kathy, I am so so relieved...I've been thinking of you every day and check this post to see if there is any news too...much love and give Kelissa a hug from me too...we're a sickie family here too so can understand the heartache and total exhaustion of going through the full on bad times...hugest hugs

K P Bear K P Bear
Lewiston

So glad that all is getting better.
Still think about you and Daughter.
Lena06.gif

Board footer