Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

tiger11.jpgI'm just so thrilled because I have allready sold three bears this week!  bear_grin Silly me just had to share   bear_happy I hope that things are turning to the better here in Sweden !

By the way, has anyone tried out Ebay lately? Did you sell? I'm thinking of trying it (again!) with my next bear but maybe I shoudn't challange my luck  bear_tongue

I couldn't resist to show you a picture of my ferret Tiger (if I´ll get a tiger I will name it "Ferret"...just for the fun of it) taking a nap amongs some of my bought teddybears.

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Yeeeeaaah! Congratulations Jennie!  bear_thumb I knew your beautiful bears would finally find homes. You are the ambassador of artist bears here in Sweden and have a steep climb ahead of you, but if you persevere you'll make it.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

P.S. Love the ferret.

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Great news Jennie bear_thumb  :dance:  bear_thumb  :dance:  bear_thumb  :dance: .It can cheer you up no end just to sell a few bears as it can be so depressing not to sell any.I put 3 bears on e bay last week and I sold one of them.I was quite pleased as at this time of the year you don't know if people are still penniless from xmas.
Laurie :hug:

Kathleen Pa

Hooray!  Its a wonderful feeling to sell one bear in a week, I can't imagine how I'd feel selling three. Happy dance, definitely happy dance.

Kathleen

sarahjane Brisbane

Well done Jenny!!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Sabine, you think that I am the ambassador of teddybear artist in Sweden? Wow, what a title to wear! Maybe we can split the job?  bear_tongue

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:dance:  :dance:  :dance: Yeah!!!  That's awesome news Jennie!!!!  I knew it would turn around for you! bear_wub  bear_wub Love the pic of your ferret, by the way.  He knows the best place to sleep.......surrounded by a big teddy hug! bear_grin

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Jennie that is fantastic news, I am happy for you

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Congrats!! and Tiger looks really adorable with his bears bear_original bear_original

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

yahoo.gifyahoo.gifGO  JENNY  GO!!!   YAY!!!yahoo.gifyahoo.gif

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Congrats Jennie!!  Your bears are wonderful!!  I have just listed a bear on ebay yesterday - I have 3 watchers but no bids yet!

Tiger is cute - I had my granddaughter at the pet store yesterday and she was fascinated by the ferrets.  Every time I turned around she was looking at them through the glass and they kept coming up and looking back at her!!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Never doubt your obvious talents just because there is a wee slump in the teddy market.
I'm really happy for the turn around Jennie.  Your bears are truely wonderful and unique. I'm sure they reflect their maker. bear_thumb

Board footer