Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Very excited over Penny's new venture.Think it's a great idea. The more we can catch the collectors' eye....the better for all of us. Considering how well she designed and created my website...should be AWESOME!
                                                                   Mikki

sarahjane Brisbane

Is this Bear-Artists-Online you are talking about Mikki?

I stumbled across this yesterday...can't wait to see it all up and going!!!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

I think it's going to be great!  Penny does such a wonderful job with the graphics. 

hugs,

Brenda

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

I think it will be great, too.  She did a great job with my website!!

Joan

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio
sarahjane wrote:

Is this Bear-Artists-Online you are talking about Mikki?

I stumbled across this yesterday...can't wait to see it all up and going!!!

Yes.... Bear-Artists-Online..... It's a good thing. Penny is good w/ design, very organized and knows about the"Industry." Think I'm sounding like her Mom, again
                                                Mikki

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I'm excited about it too! It looks beautiful and very well planned out. That woman knows what she's doing!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Thanks Girls - you are all little peaches  :hug:  bear_wub

I am working flat out to add content and get the site fully operational asap - sleep? what's that?

Lots more content to come but it takes time and i've discovered what html really stands for....high tension mental lunacy!
bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_tongue

Thanks again girls - off to La-La Land again now - wish me luck  :pray:

Penny  bear_tongue

Oh Penny,
    Take it easy - it doesn't have to be done all in a day LOL!  You will get it done and it will be brilliant!  I can't wait.

hugs,

Brenda

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

magical........................................................
magical........................................................you get the idea....... bear_thumb

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

I saw it too yesterday.
Looks so great.  :clap:

can anyone join?  bear_ermm

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I am also very excited about what Penny is doing for promoting our Bears, by showcasing them on this fabulous
Bear Artist Online web-site.
I wish you luck Penny and think that the site is looking wonderful!
Thank you very much.

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

K Pawz Guest

I think I slept through something...what and where is it? I want to see too!!!!

hugs,
Krista

Krista,
     It's www.bear-artists-online.com.  Penny is starting an online site so artists can join and display their bears. It's beautifully done and her prices are very reasonable.  Take a peek - you can click on some of the artist names to see what the display pages will look like.  It's very personalized and I think it's a gorgeous way to display bears and draw in customers.  The money we pay to Penny, for our pages, will go into advertising in some of the magazines.  It's definitely a win-win situation.

hugs,

Brenda

K Pawz Guest

OMG that is sooooo awesome and the first I have heard of it....like I said must have snoozed through the announcements!!!!

Hugs,
Krista

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

I feel as if I'm a (VERY proud) Charter Member of Bear-Artists-Online!! I just posted another Topic and plugged Penny shamelessly, to find that others already have!

CONGRATULATIONS again Penny; you do wonderful work. You may never get back to those grumbling bear heads!!!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

It does look amazing Penny!  Great job  bear_thumb

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow oh wow, Penny . . . outstanding work and a superb idea!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Mikki your work is fabulous and what a wonderful site, congratulations.   :clap:
Pen you are an absolute wizard (just to clarify in case of confusion, meaning an absolute genious) with designing these websites, congratulations.  :clap:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Hi Girls,
thanks for all the delicious comments about Bear-Artists-Online.  :hug:

Can i just make a little announcement here please? Not sure if this is allowed by TT so if it is unsuitable i will remove this post if someone here lets me know. No Probs.

If you wish to join Bear-Artists-Online as a Mummy Bear member your submission to join, your payment and all info/photos for use on your Showcase page must be recieved by the 25th Febuary 2007 at the very latest.
This is to enable me to get all members Showcase pages designed and completed in time for the Grand Opening on *1st March 2007* when all members 'Available Bears' sections will open.

Baby Bear membership may be taken out at any time - no deadline for this.

I am working hard to get Bear-Artists-Online completed so please bear with me if you visit the site and new content is not visable - it's there, you just can't see it! ha ha

New Mummy Bear Showcase pages are appearing as soon as i complete them so you can have a wander through and get a sneak preview. All members available bears sections will open on the 1st March 2007.

Thanks Girls, come and join up. Just email me and i will send you an informational email. What have you got to lose?

Penny  bear_tongue  :dance:

Tynnateddy sault ste marie

One of the nicest sites I,ve seen Penny !!!! All I gotta say is I want one too !!!!lol
Bear Hugs
Tynna :clap:

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Wow!!!! When I get back into my bearmaking (later rather than sooner) I'll join up. Its a brilliant idea. So sorry not to be on here, I'm still  bear_rolleyes doing my new house up and have had a family death. I still sneak a quick peak here, as its nice to see what you are all up to. Well done Penny!

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Penny, the new site is wonderful. It will be a great place for artists and collectors alike. Something I will definitely keep in mind once I get back into bear making in the last half of this year.

I can't wait to see what the Mummy Bear pages will all look like. The ones that are there so far are wonderful.

Don't overwork yourself, you need to take some breaks.

Hugs,

Stellajella Wien

PENPEN you´re a smasher!
And your websites are as well!

Truely great creations! And the idea behind it is ab fab!!! :clap:
I guess, that there´s not a big market for Austrian teddies, otherwise I could really think about it.....hmmmmm...
I wish you lots of luck and success with it!

Gaby bear_flower

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Penny you are amazing

Board footer