Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi everyone,

It is my turn to have a fuzzy slipper night. This one is for you Louise dear friend.  bear_original  bear_flower
I am here after a wonderful day and was thinking about you all here on TT. It has been an year that I have joined TT and gotten to know some of you and made some wonderful friends that I will cherish forever. I do go to other forms, but I must say, I do know some of you here better and respect and adore those I have gotten to know. I often think about my time here on TT and think, it has brought so many of us together in friendship and friendships we will hold forever. Oh, boy I think I am repeating myself. Well, you get my train of thoughts here. I have been working a lot lately trying new things in the world of creation we all love. I have met new people in this art form, but I must say I do miss you all here even though I like the people in this new group. In general, I think all artist people are kind and generous hearted, giving, people. Let us rejoice in our artistries and share our work for what it is meant for. Making people smile and be happy.  bear_original

Ok, I had a few Guinness …. hence the going on here. 
I am excited to be able to share with you all my new works, and I hope to do that soon.
I did renew a new web site.
I am looking for someone to take over my web page building, so I don’t have to. LOL
I just paid for another two years. Boy, I  did not even get the last years web page done. LOL I hope to combine all my work to one site… now I just need to find someone to do all the work for me. (grin) so I don’t have too.  My new site will be creationsofmysticism.com, which will have my Bears and sculptured dolls and paintings all in one. “Dreamer… nothing but a Dreamer.” LOL  No, I do hope to have it done and complete.  I hope to find a person who is going to do all the web page work for me. hehehe. Opps, I already said that. The Guinness I am drinking is making me repeat myself. haha  bear_grin too funny.
I think I have embarrass myself enough here.. I will go and me say good night.

Cheers and hugs to you all
kassie

Board footer