Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Chris & all, is one Hugglets show considered "better" than the other?  And I realize this is subjective.  Better weather, better atmosphere, better crowds, and so on.  But is one of them generally considered harder to get into as an exhibitor... or better for viewing, from the vantage point of the collector?

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH! I wish I could have been there, it looks like it was wonderful!  I hope everyone made a million dollars!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting the  :photo:

AndreaM bear_original

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

LOvely Photo's , those birds by Kelly Dean are awesome.

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website
Shelli wrote:

Chris & all, is one Hugglets show considered "better" than the other?  And I realize this is subjective.  Better weather, better atmosphere, better crowds, and so on.  But is one of them generally considered harder to get into as an exhibitor... or better for viewing, from the vantage point of the collector?

Hi Shel,
I'm not sure, really... different exhibitors will have different experiences.  We have lost several major UK shows in the past year, so Hugglets is the only hot ticket in town, which makes for a lot of dedicated and enthusiastic collectors.  The weather doesn't affect footfall (us Brits like weather! bear_grin ) as most collectors travel in by train because it is so central and parking in London is a nightmare.  September might be more expensive for you to fly as it falls on the first weekend of the month so is still just within British school vacation time, but the price of a stand is the same for both shows. 
Hugs,
Chris

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Looks and sounds like everyone had a great day.  I loved the pictures, hope to get there someday!!

Warm wishes
Pauline

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Wondefull pictures Jane
Thank you for sharing  bear_thumb

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Thanks sooo much for sharing!
I wish I were there too!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Jane,
     Thanks soooo much for posting the pictures!  It's lovely to see everyone's bears and even though I don't like doing shows, I really wish I had been able to be there.

hugs,

Brenda

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

OOOOOO, Fabulous pictures!!!! They get me all excited to do a bear show!!!!

Kimberly W.

calabear Cala Bear Den
Winnipeg, MB

GREAT PICTURES! Glad you can share them with us and such wonderful bears (and guys) to behold..... bear_grin

Thanks hugs
c

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Looks like a great time Good job every one !! Whoo Hoo !!!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Ooooooooh what beautiful bears and photos - Jane -  You are one of the greatest members here - we appreciate you dearly!

Thankyou!
Danni

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

wow, I'm just salivating.  Thank you so much for all that wonderful eye candy.

I can't wait for the bear show here! I can hope one day it'll be as successful.

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Jane what wonderful photo's,  you now have Steve and I seriously contemplating doing Hugglets next February.  We have to wait another month or so for our first show and I can't wait.  I think I have show fever thanks to you Jane  :crackup:  :crackup: . 

All the bears look so wonderful,  Paula your bears are sooo beautiful I have admired them for a long time so maybe I'll get to see one in the fur if we come next yr.

Once again thanks Jane for taking the time to take the pics and post them for us all to enjoy.

big hugs

Shane

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Thanks for all the wonderful eye candy!! I feel like I was there!  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oooo lovely!!!!!!!!!!!   Thanks so much Jane, I've been looking forward to seeing these. 
I have to say, I was surprised at how small Dianes wee scones were, I always imagined them huge, and Jane's Pipkins...always thought they were teeny tiny  bear_wacko  lol
I'm going to look again bear_tongue  Thanks Jane  :hug:  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wondeful photos Jane - thanks very much for sharing with us.
So many wonderful bears and so glad that you all enjoyed yourselves.

You are a wonderful, thoughtful Lady here Jane and we really apprciate all you do for TT.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Jane's a bona fide superstar.  She works really hard to take these pictures and always has a smile on her face and a kind word for everyone as she moves around the stands.  Many of you won't know Jane in person and so I won't embarrass her here in public, but suffice it to say, taking the show pictures takes a great deal more effort for this lovely lady than it would for most of us, so hat's off to you Jane for your generosity. bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

:redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:
Oh Paula thank you so much, you make me blush. Thanks to all of you for your kind words. I'm pleased that you are all enjoying the pictures. What a shame we couldn't all have been there.
Wow, what a day that would have been! bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Ditto ....Paula!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Bless you Jane !! bear_flower

Yvonne   :hug:

Stellajella Wien

Jane, absolutely fabulous! :hug:  Thanx for letting us takinf ptart in Hugglets!

Gaby bear_flower

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Jane lovely to see all the great bears over there good work

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Jane,

What a wonderful treat- I did so enjoy the piccys-each and everyone, delightful!  Thank you so much

It was delightful to see so many wonderfully and masterfully designed bears, but

well

you know me

weren't the gollies Fab?

thank you Hon,  like a said-it was a real treat!

dilu

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Jane... THANK YOU!!!!!!!   That was just incredible!!   :hug:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Jane !! thank you !!!  great photos !!!  super job !!! bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer