Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Hello friends !

I've been away from here so long ! I missed you all !
I kept watching at the fantastic bears offered for adoption as I can't pass a day without looking at them, but didn't take the time to write. Life has been so busy these months !
Yann, my fiancĂ© and I, are moving to Switzerland but we don't know exactly where and when for the moment  bear_rolleyes . And we are getting married this summer (yes Pen-Pen, I know I'm lucky  bear_happy ).
I have pretty finished the commission bears I had taken these weeks and will now have new bears available for adoption on a more regular basis bear_original (in fact, there are some bears available on my website today if you wish to have a look : I don't put them in the bears for sale section as I've been absent for such a long moment, but they would appreciate some visits for sure bear_original ).

I have much work trying to read all posts I have missed on the forum !

Lots of hugs,
Marion bear_original

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Hi Marion,
I missed you. :hug:  :hug:
Congratulations and the new move sounds great , very exciting!!
Looking forward to seeing more bears.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Marion it is good to see you back again posting ... so glad it has been bears that have kept you away and not illness. Wishing you well with your move to Switzerland

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Nice to see you back!! bear_thumb
I had been wondering where you were and whether you were ok!
Good luck with the wedding plans and the move - hope it all goes well. bear_flower

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Nice to see you back Marion bear_flower
I had a look at your website and I love Tod and Octavia bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi Marion.  Welcome back too :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: .  We've missed you.  How exciting, you're getting married!  You'll have to share photos after the big event.  Congratulations. :dance:

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Thanks for your so kind messages ! You really made my day !!  :hug:  :hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

You have indeed been missed! So glad you are back and with lots of exciting news!!!

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

sarahjane Brisbane

Welcome back Marion...and good luck for your upcoming move to Switzerland!!

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

So pleased to see you back Marion.....missed you!!  bear_flower

You must be so excited...Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding, and good luck with

the move!!!!!

Hugs,

Yvonne  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey, Marion . . . it's great to see you posting again - I've missed you, too!  Getting married and a move to Switzerland - how exciting!  Keep us updated on all your news.   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Hi Marion!

I really missed you and those Acid Attic Bears!!  Just took a peek at your web site and they're as lovely as ever. Post some as soon as you can!  Congrats on all of your exciting news bear_original

:hug:
~Chrissi

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Marion,

I have been wondering where you had got to and so glad that you are back.
Congratulations on the news that you and Yann are getting married and the move to Switzerland - how exciting! bear_wub
Good luck with all your plans.

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

Dilu Posts: 8,574

yayyyy marion,

you gotta stop dissappearing like that!

congratualtions! On your up coming wedding!  How exciting

Moving to Switzerland too?  where?

glad to have you back

dilu

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Welcome back, Marion.  Your new bears are wonderful.  A huge congratulations to you on your upcoming marriage and best of luck on your move.

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

Hey I don't know you cause I'm new here for the last few weeks, but I went to your website and just adore your bears! I especially love your purple avatar bear. What a sweet face! You do great work!

-Eliza

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Marion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      :hug:   That is fantastic news!!!!!!!!   I'm so happy for the both of you!!!

I'm been trying to track you down on eBay etc to see what's been happening with you - I've been worried.
Great to see your post - I missed you

Congratulations - I am so happy for you both.
Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Marion, welcome back to your teddy family.  bear_grin Congratulations on the move to Switzerland, how wonderful, Switzerland is such a beautiful country! Please, please share pictures of your wedding I just know you and Yann will make a beautiful couple. Good luck with it all.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Welcome back Marion  :hug:  So happy to hear of your marriage and move to Switzerland, beautiful country!  I agree with Jane, you must share photos  :photo:  Off to view your new bears now...

Board footer