Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

dogdayafternoon South

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen too,
   I have been reading these posts for many months and now feel I must respond. There are times as a collector that I want to buy and times I must slow down for a month or two. This time of year for me is it. Taxes, grand children, spring break=our kids, etc. etc. and etc. I am a collector of bears. Many bears from artists that are members here on TT. I think many of the posts are very helpful and that many of you are so very supportive of your fellow artists! How grand~ However, there are a few of you that are just down right mean and vindictive in a sneaky way! Have you ever looked to see how many people are logged on as guests? More than 95 percent of the time, guests are logged on! Many of these guests are collectors reading your posts. The collectors that buy your bears! Many of us have found you thru TT. I have bid on and won 5 bears from TT artists in the past 5 months. In fact, I was one of the collectors that spent the most on a bear from you ever~ Made me feel like a Queen! Have become e-mail buddies with 3 of you. Does that put you in a shill bidding category????? Do you think as a collector I would have bought your bear if it looked like Joe's down the street. They are all in a league of their own! I do not want to spend 5,000.00 dollars on 3 bears to have them all look like the bear next door. They are all different! Beware! The insecure, mean and vindictive person you feel is your friend may turn around and put you in the shill bidding category!!!! And consider you a copy-cat~ How sad, that it has all come to this! Shill bidding???? Did the person that keeps using the word; "shill bidding", really look into the bidding??? Many bids have been made with many other artists here on TT. And those bids were won!!!!! I for one am going to consider where I spend my money from now on~ I think it might be helpful if you all leave your dirty laundry at home in the washing machine where it belongs and keep this post to helping each other! UNLESS OF COURSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO BACK UP WHAT YOU CONTINUE TO SAY~IN THAT CASE, PLEASE COME FORWARD WITH IT AND BRING ALL THIS TO A CLOSE!!!!! Sincerely, Debbie~A BEAR LOVER

Board footer