Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

CelenaEngagement07.jpg

Yay, Celena let me be the first here on Teddy Talk to congratulate you on your engagement.

CONGRATULATIONS

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Does this mean that you will be coming to live in the UK.

Hugs Jane.   bear_thumb  bear_thumb  :dance:  :dance:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Celena!!! ~ that is wonderful news.
Best Wishes.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

:hug:  bear_flower
ENGAGED, How exciting! A new life story has begun  bear_original  I'll miss your weather reports from Malaysia!
Karen

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

WHOO HOO !!!! The start of something BEAUTIFUL !!! Congratulations !!!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh how exciting!  Congrats Celena!!  Such a beautiful lady bride you will make....we want piccys!!! Lots and lots.....

huge golly hugs now

(because they have sticky fingers and I wont left any of them near you on the big day)

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Huge congratulations, Celena . . . that is fantastic!  When is your wedding?  Best wishes for a happy life!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Congratulations Celena - that's wonderful news.
Danni

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Congratulations Celena!!! That is exciting news.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

CONGRATULATIONS CELENA!  Such wonderful news  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

congratulations_04.gif
Celena...Best Wishes

Celena Oxford

Thank you SO much my dear friends for the lovely wishes  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   bear_wub

Yes, Jane...I will be living in UK  bear_original  New country, new lifestyle, new culture and new weather  bear_happy Will be an exciting experience for me, and also lots of planning and works in settling down in UK and also having a new role as "wife" hee hee

Sue Ann, at the moment...we have yet to decide on the date of the wedding, possibly before the end of the year...so much to settle here before I leave, like my job (being in this job for more than 6 years! Lots of handover and training to do for the replacement), then have to settle my parents' welfare (ensure they have enough)...then the huge task of getting the papers done for settlement in UK...yesterday I've only found out that new rules and fees come in force from 2nd April 2007...fees have doubled and introduction of test in English proficiency and life in UK  bear_shocked   

Hopefully, things will go smoothly for us in the planning and application works  :pray:

Oh yes Dilu, lot of piccys to share with my dear TT friends, once I have them taken  bear_happy

Beary hugs
Celena  :hug:

Board footer