Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Hey all you beary Pals,
I know my show and tell is a bit late but I thought you all would enjoy seeing my sweet surprise.

It all started when I went to get my mail a few weeks ago, expecting more BILLS, I was taken aback when I opened my mail box to find a large brown envelope address to moi.  HMMMM very suspicious, I didn't buy anything from Australia or did I? Was I sleep bidding on eBay again, I hate when I do that kind of explains all those BILLS though. 

Curiosity got the best of me and I ripped and teared at the mysterious package right there on the road, Well to my complete surprise this little amazing peachy gal named Alice jumped right out at me and stole my heart.  aliceside.jpg

I know amazing isn't she just a doll. The real doll though is the wonderful TTer you may have heard of her Vicki of Baggaley Bears  :crackup:  Silly Vicki went and sent  little ole me one of her very special kids with out even tell in me.  I have never been on the receiving end of such a precious gift that when I saw who Alice was from I just burst out in tears okay It was more like blubbered like a baby.  Alice was so unexpected and welcomed (she came on a dark day but Vicki must have packaged up some brightness with her for she lifted my spirit and brought some much needed sunshine into my morning) aliceface.jpg

How can you have a crappy day with this little gal looking at ya, impossible.  Now if you haven't seen one of Vicki's mini works of art in the fur you are missing out on pure perfection.  I don't know how she does it but that is one big bear stuffed into one very tiny body. I just love Little Alice and she sits and inspires me to get cracken and get to work creating my own furry fella's. 

Thank you so much Vicki for your kind and generous gift I will treasure Alice always for she is proof to me that angels do exist  and I have had the fortune of meeting one, okay I know we only talk on TT but I feel I know you all the same.

Hope you all enjoyed meeting Alice
Hugs Deborah

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

You lucky girl!
Danni

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

What a thoughtful friend!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hey Deborah,
     Now that's ADORABLE!  I supposed your going to take her to tea at Karen's on Friday to show her off WITHOUT ME!  bear_cry
     It IS nice when we are at the receiving end of such a lovely heartfelt gift.  Give her a snuggle for me.

hugs,

Brenda

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Alice is very sweet and what a lovely surprise.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Oh isn't Alice a Doll!!!!! you lucky thing  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

She's beautiful Deborah bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Beautiful little girl and I love her peachy color; and what a beautiful surprise for you. It's so nice to know you can meet such wonderfully kind people here.

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

That's fantastic Deb - but no doubt well deserved!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Wonderful Deb and so sweet.....

Sleep bidding on e-bay!!!

I love it and I intend to use it first opportunity I have!!!  Thank you.... :hug:  :hug:

hugs
dilu

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh my gosh! How awesome! Vickie is a gem and a beautiful soul. I have done bear swaps with her and I would always welcome a bear from Vickie! She is an angel in disguise with a talent next to none! Her bears are created with love and talent and any one who has the privelage to have one is a lucky person to say the least!

Hugs Louise

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

:clap:  :clap:
Lynette

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

She is so sweet and lovely
lucky you  bear_wub

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Awwwhhhhh.....couldn't happen to a nicer gal  :hug:   Isn't it amazing how the bears just seem to "know" when they are needed to perk up a person?   bear_wub

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Deborah you are so welcome hun, You have been so kind to me in the past and i just wanted to show you how greatfull i am that i know someone as wonderful as you  :hug:  :hug:

Was I sleep bidding on eBay again, I hate when I do that kind of explains all those BILLS though.

:crackup:  :crackup:

Louise my darling sweet friend i love you :hug: 

Thankyou all for your lovely words about Alice
Hugs
Vicki

Board footer