Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

There have been a few posts on blogs and I think it is great that there are some teddy bear blogs now. However, I spend too much time on the internet already (as many others do too  bear_happy ) and don't read blogs very often. What I do instead is listen to podcasts, mostly knitting and crochet related, sometimes quilting podcasts. I put them on my ipod and listen on the bus to and from work. Its really fun and I have a long list of favourites now. Anyway, does anyone know about a teddy podcast? Or perhaps someone here feels like starting one? I particularly like podcasts where two people interact, discussing things and contributing different views. Just a thought to encourage whoever may be thinking about doing this.  bear_tongue  bear_smile

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I didnt even know Podcasts existed. All new to me.
Wendy

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Wendy, podcasts are like talk shows, or spoken blogs. In the knitting podcasts they talk about new yarns and properties of different fibers, they review books and patterns, report from craft shows, have live interviews etc. All mixed with anecdotes from their lives, funny stories etc. You can listen to them on your computer or on an mp3 player. Most podcasts have websites where you can download the different episodes or you can go to iTunes and search for podcasts. They are free to download even in iTunes!
I think you might like these wacky ladies http://limenviolet.blogspot.com/, even if you're not into knitting and of course there is a guy in Sydney who does a knitting podcast http://www.sticksandstring.com.au/
Besides craft podcasts there are of course all kinds, as with blogs. You could listen to them while you sew/needle felt. But beware, its addictive  bear_tongue

Board footer