Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Malibu-600px.jpgWell, I hope this is ok as I'm not going to be selling Malibu online: he's going straight to an artshop in my home town to be slavishly admired :)

"Malibu dreams of golden sands and rock pools, sunshine and silly drinks with little umbrellas in them. Will he ever achieve his dreams?"

...I really hope so! I'm considering not selling my avatar bear and Malibu's 'pattern twin', Pina Colada, as I've become pretty attached to him whilst I've been improving him... I can't keep them all though! He's another 'weasel bear', as my friends are calling them... bear_wacko

two shades of short sparse mohair
Ultrasuede pads
plastic brown eyes
steel ball and polyester filling
cotter pin joints

He's pictured with my new fish, Carrot, Jasper and Harold, who came to be with me after my beautiful Moor, Bogglet, passed away about a month ago.... it was so sad....

Any suggestions?

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

Oh, how cute!  Love the fishes!  And, I don't quite know what you are asking about---suggestions for what?

Amelia

bubbles Bearz by Ilze
Canberra

Hi Chloe!!  I'm glad to hear that you decided to keep little Pina Colada!!   Malibu is beary cute too - I'm sure he will find a good home soon!  Love your new fishies too.  bear_happy
Hugs
Ilze

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Thank you Ilze and Amelia :)

I was just looking for general sduggestions on improvements etc XD His arms seemed a little low for me, but I'm not sure on the best placement for him, as he is quite a slochy bear anyway!

bubbles Bearz by Ilze
Canberra

Yep, perhaps you could move the arms up a bit.....what about using glass eyes opposed to plastic....that's just a thought   bear_happy   But he is still lovely!!

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

bear_tongue Yeah, they are a little slouchy... It's so hard to judge!

I had to use plastic eyes because i ran out of glass ones XD I have a few glass blacks now, but I quite like the pupiled look for these guys...

Board footer