Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

clare14 Country Bears
England

I've unfortunately been let down by my website builder (thought it was taking a loooong time!!)   :doh:  bear_wacko   Oh well, these things happen, so, rather than trying to find another one and another lifetime to wait, I thought what a good opportunity to have a go myself.   I have looked at all the previous topics as this has been asked before, but software and technology moves on so fast, can anyone suggest a simple to use programme for a novice who is willing to 'have a go'!!   :dance:  :dance:    I just need to build one, I have hosting set up and domain name already - it's just the pages to look at I need!!

Thank you for any advice, as always I prreciate your precious time!!   :hug:  :hug:

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

Clare, I have always admired these sites---don't know if it's your style or not---

http://www.mamasdesignspot.com/

And, once you get a template in place, it's fairly easy to get the site all finished.  I will PM you, might be able to get more resources for you.

Amelia

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Hi Clare
I emailed you.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Amelia, those are popular with the lampwork crowd, eh?  I recognize those templates from some lampwork artists sites.  They ARE impressive and easy to navigate.  Cool!  Even though I do my own website (Coffee Cup Visual Site Designer program, by the way) they're great for inspiration!

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Quite a few of us use www.freewebs.com
If you can write a blog, you will be able to use freewebs with no problems.  Its very straightforward, and easy to use, and easy to keep updated.
I would highly recommend freewebs!!!

sarahjane Brisbane

I use freewebs as well Claire!!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I also use freewebs. Things have stoppped working for me on it but I have found ways around it.

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

Shel, I think lampworkers like 'em 'cause they are vivid and have awesome color combinations...I personally love 'em.  If it was easy to change out color schemes on websites, I would be changing mine every week!  I love those, and also these ones---

http://www.57boutiquestreet.com/

Amelia

Board footer