Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

mary9.jpgmary1.jpgHi everyone, here's my second mini in my Nursery Rhyme series.  Her name is Mary and she is inspired by the rhyme "Mary, Mary, quite contrary.  How does your garden grow? With silver bells and cockle shells and marigolds all in a row"...

She is only 3.75" and I made her little skirt with flower beads accessories.  She loves flowers so much she asked to have a photos taken playing out in my garden, sometimes she needed a helping hand!  She also has her very own mini watering can that she stands sweetly in.  Lots more photos on my website.

This mini bear making is great fun :)
Hugs
Catherine
x

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Oh so sweet. I love minis. Well done Catherine! :clap:  :clap:

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Oh Catherine, Mary is beautiful. I just love her....

lulu sweet souls
canton, new york

Oh Catherine!!!!!! 
I love her!!!! Love love love!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
You have managed to achieve the head shape that I have been unsuccessfully attempting for the last six months!  She's so innocent and sweet and there's something about her proportions that is very appealing....
Great work!
Hugs, ~LuLu

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

awww, too cute! You're mini's are really coming along

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Mary - Toot Sweete, as we Yanks would say! LV the Roses & Columbine too!
It looks as though the columbines are doubling and tripling their 'petals' (I know there's another word for those).
Ours do that when they begin to revert back to standard types - and they're all purple. Love your Rose Red-to-Petal Pink/White shades.
In England in 89 we found a field of reverted plants that had 4 - 5 sets of the 'tubes' stacked inside each other, and they were so dark a purple they appeared shiny black. So round they looked like complete balls.
I'd've given almost anything to have been able to visit that field 2 weeks later and get some seeds.... I did press one blossom .. as a reminder.

Antwerp, Belgium

Thanks everyone, Mary is a happy little girl with all your nice comments bear_original  That field sounds beautiful Bobbie, I too would have loved to get seeds bear_original  I just love growing plants from seeds, the flowers you see were all grown from seeds from some original plants I inherited from another garden.  This year they have all come up differently, I love the double pale pinks and there are some with white centres bear_original  I'll take some photos and add them to my blog later bear_original

have a great weekend,
Catherine
x

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

awww...she's so cute, love the spring colors!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

She is adorable!!! Lovely garden as well bear_thumb

Stephanie Sassy Bears & Fabrics
Aurora, Colorado

She is a sweetie! I love her proportions.  bear_thumb

Antwerp, Belgium

thank you all for your words of encouragement, Little Mary was blushing with all your kind words bear_original   She's appearing on Bid4Bears for a 7 day auction, so wish her luck. 

Hugs
Catherine
xx

ylc Y Daydream? Designs
Spotsylvania, VA

She has the sweetest face! I love her little pink nose.

Kathleen Pa

What a cute bear,  I love the face. bear_wub

Kathleen

Board footer