Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Hi, All! Haven't had much time to pop in.
I just received this link in an email and thought it was appropriate for Memorial Day. Get a box of tissues and enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_id=e … autoplay=1
:hug:

dogdayafternoon South

Tami E,
  Bless you for sharing this with us all and may, "God Bless" all the brave people that  fight & die for us~so that we may continue to do the things in life that we all take for granted each and every day!  Shall we all take a moment out of our busy lives to say a special prayer for all our troops watching over us each day!  Debbie

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

In Jesus name may the white light of Christ surround them and protect them and bring them all home safely .Give them all peace today and a feeling in their hearts that we love them and support them. Let this be over soon .

Thank you tami for sharing this moving clip...my heart cried today and I am thankful you remined me.

Densteds Densteds
Website

May God forever watch over all who have fallen and bless & keep safe all who are still fighting for freedom.

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

My heart goes out to all those in the military and their families.  And to all the veterans.  Thanks for fighting for us!   :hug:  :hug:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Its amazing what we bicker about.  It doesn't matter if we support this war but we need to support our troops.

Board footer