Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Kilde Posts: 186

I signed up for an online class with Kran Beary, starting on 7th June and for that I need to buy Magnatac. We don't have Magnatac in Denmark (we probably have something similar but I don't know exactly what to buy) - does anyone know where I can buy Magnatac online? I have Nancy Tillberg's book "101 bears to make" and in the book she recommends Magnatac and Edinburgh as the supplier but I can't find it on their website. I usually buy my supplies from Beary Cheap but they don't have glue at all.  bear_sad

I sent my friend from Seattle out today shopping for me to find Magnatac and Fraycheck - she found Fraycheck but couldn't find Magnatac.

One last question......I've been reading posts here on the use of glue on mohair and it seems that many of you advise against using glue on fabric - if I can't find Magnatac anywhere, do you know of any other glue that I can use (for glueing nose thread to templates when sewing the nose)? I'm afraid to use the ordinary fabric glue that I have. I would really hate to ruin a bear just because I used the wrong glue.  bear_ermm

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Hi Tina,  bear_flower
I know someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but.....I am under the understanding that Magnatac is now called Fabri-Tac.  Same glue, different name.

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Thanks, Aleta  :hug: I'll see if I can find Fabri-Tac instead  bear_flower

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago
Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Well, there you go.    :crackup:   

Hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

I did Google before I asked, I promise!  :crackup:  :crackup: Bobbie, I guess you are just a better "Googler" than I am bear_whistle  bear_grin

Thanks for your help - I'll se if I can persuade Beacon to ship to Denmark  bear_thumb

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

:crackup:

Don't feel bad I am bad at finding things also.

Board footer