Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Dear friends,

Today, I got great news : I am given a new teaching position, this time for the whole year (full time job).
I will be teaching in a secondary school. I will have very special classes, as these will be classes with children in high scholar difficulty. This kind of classes is usually hard to deal with.
It will be a real challenge for me.

I don't have more details yet, as I need to wait for tomorrow to talk to the director of the school. I don't even know exactly what I will have to teach!!! These will be biotechnologies, but this is a very wide area.

The school is closer than the previous one, so it should not be a very long drive to go to (maybe less than 30 minutes).

I will give you more details when I can.

I will begin next week, so I won't really have time to prepare the first lessons  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko , given that I won't be home this week-end due to a 24 hour scooter race  bear_whistle !

Oh well, I promised myself not to stress about school, so I will stay zen.  bear_cool

So, one full year with a salary!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Malko is still waiting to be given a new teaching position. I guess he will get some news soon.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Jane D. Teddies to Treasure
Midland, Ontario

Congratulations Sophie bear_flower I was a teacher for 32 years and I have survived. Since I can still dance I will do the happy dance with you today! Think of all the bear supplies you can buy to reward yourself! Sincerely Jane D.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Sophie!!  That's fabulous news!!!  Yay for you!!! bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Great, Sophie!  Congratulations to you!  And I love your idea of "staying zen."  I could use some of that in my own life. 

Have a great race and good luck next week!   bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  Marvelous, Sophie!!  Great news!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Congratulations Sophie!  The job sounds great!!!   :hug:  :dance:  :hug:

Kim Basta

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

That is wonderful news Sophie! Congratulations :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs &

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Sophie congratulations, that's brilliant news, well done.  Hope Malko gets something soon too.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Warm wishes
Pauline

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Wow Sophie! Doing the happy dance with you today.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb

Summer5 Pawssibles
Loon Lake, Saskatchewan

Congratulations.  Be positive.  You'll be fine. bear_grin

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

Hi Sophie,

congratulations! I´m really happy with you to hear this great news! Good luck for the first lesson  :clap:

Lynn Wisconsin

Congratulation on your teaching job Sophie!!!

Lynn

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Oh Sophie, you have my admiration, all those hormones, I know I could not do it, I think their would not be a prison sentance long enough for me after I had finished with them, good luck and I hope your year is the start of many more :hug:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
So glad for you. Congratulations.

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

That is great news, Sophie!!!  :dance:  :dance: I am happy dancing right here with you :dance:  :dance:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats!!!  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Wonderful Sophie!!!  :dance: You will be a wonderful teacher. :clap:
I just started a part time teaching job last week and I am excited also, but I must admit with my sons starting school, and with a bear show on the horizon. I'm not doing so hot at "staying zen" I love that idea though and I will try!

Good for you, Sophie, and for your lucky students!

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Congratulations Sophie on your new teaching position :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Laurie :hug:

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Hi Sophie,

That's great news. I'm doing the happy dance with you.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Hugs,

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Congratulations Sophie, thats great! :clap:  I am sure you will get everything done before you have to start bear_happy  It's amazing what we can do when we have to!

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Congratulations Sophie ! ! !   That's fantastic.   :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wonderful news Sophie and I am really happy for you and doing the happy dance here :dance:
Good luck for next week and also for Malko's job.

Enjoy your weekend, racing.

Hugs to you both
Carolyn

:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Congratulations Sophie!!!!  I'm so glad for you!!  Good luck  :hug:  :hug:

puca bears puca bears

Congratulations, Sophie - great news! :dance:  :dance:
I'm doing a happy dance for you....please send some ZEN if you can spare it!
huggies
Maria

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Whoo HOO !!!!  :

clap:

Board footer